• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request]

knightfire

Reaction score
I want to know if someone can make a code that the person who took the most damage or killed a player gets a white pearl.

For example: 1 vs 2, 1 kills 2 and then a white pearl gets sent/summoned inside 1's backpack.

(Every kill is 1 white pearl)
I am using this because I need it as money on my server.

White Pearl ID: 2143

I want to know if someone can make a code that the person who took the most damage or killed a player gets a white pearl.

For example: 1 vs 2, 1 kills 2 and then a white pearl gets sent/summoned inside 1's backpack.

(Every kill is 1 white pearl)
I am using this because I need it as money on my server.

White Pearl ID: 2143

I have saw a simmilar thing on another ots 1o minutes of surviving gave you an orb. the Orbs could be Sold at a gm shop i believe.

You would need some new functions and do something like

function onuse blah blah

noob = getPlayerAttacking(cid)
if getPlayerKilled(noob) then
doPlayerAddItem(pearl id)
end
end

or something like that.....yeah I know there is like so many errors in that but oh well, anyways the point is that there would need to be new functions...I think...I don't know all the functions there is out there, so there might be something a little different to see if you killed the person and you could use to write the script...

Back