• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster requesting 2 Game Masters for Mookvu OTs 10.10

ghettobird

LUA newbie
Reaction score
Hello OTlanders, so you probably saw my other thread where I introduced Mookvu OTs (10.10), in this thread I am requesting 2 Game Masters... 1 of them will be on of my Beta testers, the other may or may not be one of our BETA testers...

The Game Master HAS to be 16+ if you're not don't bother replying unless you have a good reputation here...

If you haven't checked our thread yet please click here

I will not give you a form to fill, you should make your own (I don't like spoon feeding), he has to be online for atleast 4 hours

Last of all he should be mature, I don't want a 16 year old with a 10 year old mentality to ruin the game for everyone else...

That's all, Peace ;)

@webtimize ; Hired

@thread, updated, now the other game master should know how to make a custom client (a professional one so we can stop botters by any means) He can get paid after our official start

UPDATE, we need a story writer as well as someone who can make a custom client, we will start making the server more interesting to play, adventure-wise

As of right now, i would like to apply, here it is a short example of what kind of storyteller i am, just a little introduction of a yet unnamed adventure that could grow as we advance. (Any other information you need, in case i am what you're looking for, hit me up.

Being like in another life, i can't not really recall what brought me to this place, all i knew is that i had some sort or magic within me, as a book inside the backpack i carried with me, showed me the ways of what it seemed an ancient way of living, i was sure then that i was a Druid, not more, not less.

What looked like a dark gloomy place, was holding on itself a great amount of power, probably the cause that brought me to this exact moment. As i stumbled upon these troublesome place, i knew it was my destiny to uncover the creatures that were dwelling within the walls of such an amazing yet scary place to explore, an infinite tower, unending dungeon; what i had with me seemed enough to enter the first steps of what my instinct tells me is the future of an ode, a story waiting to be revealed, the glory, the fame and of course, unveil the secrets of this place i was brought into, with this set of skills that, hell i know in my gut, will help go through all of these.

As of right now, i would like to apply, here it is a short example of what kind of storyteller i am, just a little introduction of a yet unnamed adventure that could grow as we advance. (Any other information you need, in case i am what you're looking for, hit me up.

Being like in another life, i can't not really recall what brought me to this place, all i knew is that i had some sort or magic within me, as a book inside the backpack i carried with me, showed me the ways of what it seemed an ancient way of living, i was sure then that i was a Druid, not more, not less.

What looked like a dark gloomy place, was holding on itself a great amount of power, probably the cause that brought me to this exact moment. As i stumbled upon these troublesome place, i knew it was my destiny to uncover the creatures that were dwelling within the walls of such an amazing yet scary place to explore, an infinite tower, unending dungeon; what i had with me seemed enough to enter the first steps of what my instinct tells me is the future of an ode, a story waiting to be revealed, the glory, the fame and of course, unveil the secrets of this place i was brought into, with this set of skills that, hell i know in my gut, will help go through all of these.
... that's absolutely terrible. Nice idea, but terrible grammar and creativity. What is this.. two giant sentences? Damn. The owner shouldn't settle for such mediocrity; one must truly be desperate to hire you onto their team with the example you have pitifully provided.

Keep practicing, kid.

I could assist some in-game, was long time I played as GM but yeah I know all the commands.
So long you are serious with this project I don't ask about something for my time.
( I don't want to waste my time on a project that not are serious.)

Well, at least I'm not 16 years old, was long time ago.
Let me know if you need assist / if you accept me.

Kind regards,
Cornex.

@Cornex ; Accepted for sure, (PS: I'm only a hoster in this server but it seems serious enough, I'm trying to help the owner out too....) make a character and tell me it's name in game please so I can promote ya

@Cornex ; Accepted for sure, (PS: I'm only a hoster in this server but it seems serious enough, I'm trying to help the owner out too....) make a character and tell me it's name in game please so I can promote ya

My name in-game is Cornex. :)

i wanna help :)
i already have 19 years old
- i can play a lot of time
-i already have a ot server ( so i have experience too)
-i already know some rare and common bugs in tibia
-I can speak many languages

-spanigh 10
- português 8
-Deutsch 7
- català 7
-Polskie 5

send mp

Last edited:
hi there i wanted to know if ur looking for staff members and scripters
if you do here is my resume

Whats your first name: dheen

Where am I from?: england

How old I am?: 16

What languages do I speak?: Swedish and English fluently and I am reading spanish in school.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My weakness: I can't think of any kind of weakness I have, I can script very good, and I know som basics in mapping.

Why I would like to apply for god/scripter/gm : Well, if I am a gm I can help players on a more advanced level, and I can always help you script.
But if am am a full time scripter i would like a god position still but i will do the scripting in full
if i am just god i will fix buggs help ppl on the most advanced level and do anything that is needed.

How many hours I can be online daily, and playing?: Well, I don't have any summer job so i am free the whole summer out, but when the school starts again, i'll have to spend some time there too. As for right now I can spend my whole day online, helping and playing. And after the school starts I can be online, helping and playing players after the school.

What I can produce to the server after being a Staff member: As a staff member of any kind I can always provide help to the people who needs it. And I can always provide any kind of help to you with upgrading the server with scripting or mapping or anything else.

Why would you choose me?: Well i started playing tibia when i was 4-5 years old (around 2000 and I have always played tibia after that along with other games but mostly tibia because I think it is fun and I enjoy every bit of time I spend on playing tibia and I have a passion for helping other players.

hi there i wanted to know if ur looking for staff members and scripters
if you do here is my resume

Whats your first name: dheen

Where am I from?: england

How old I am?: 16

What languages do I speak?: Swedish and English fluently and I am reading spanish in school.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My weakness: I can't think of any kind of weakness I have, I can script very good, and I know som basics in mapping.

Why I would like to apply for god/scripter/gm : Well, if I am a gm I can help players on a more advanced level, and I can always help you script.
But if am am a full time scripter i would like a god position still but i will do the scripting in full
if i am just god i will fix buggs help ppl on the most advanced level and do anything that is needed.

How many hours I can be online daily, and playing?: Well, I don't have any summer job so i am free the whole summer out, but when the school starts again, i'll have to spend some time there too. As for right now I can spend my whole day online, helping and playing. And after the school starts I can be online, helping and playing players after the school.

What I can produce to the server after being a Staff member: As a staff member of any kind I can always provide help to the people who needs it. And I can always provide any kind of help to you with upgrading the server with scripting or mapping or anything else.

Why would you choose me?: Well i started playing tibia when i was 4-5 years old (around 2000 and I have always played tibia after that along with other games but mostly tibia because I think it is fun and I enjoy every bit of time I spend on playing tibia and I have a passion for helping other players.

We will not hire any game masters for the time being until the BETA stage is over & we have a 100% bug free server... So I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting but hang on there ;)

Hello, its a nice project you have there, i would like to help before and/or after the BETA stage and no i dont mind waiting :)

Name: Krystian

Languages: Polish 100% and English 100%

Staff Experience: I have got Gamemaster experience as i became one three times on three different servers over the past 4 years (krzaczkiots.dyn.pl, nivera.zapto.org, narvia.eu - but they all shut down :/) As a Gamemaster I took responsibility over cheaters (only on one server as the rest allowed bot), looking for bugs and reporting them straight away, and of course i was staying online making sure im there when players need help with something (i always have all channels open).

How can I help?: I have a lot of free time, i can be online everyday for 4 to 6 hours so i will be available to help anytime. As i said above, i will report all bugs that i find, always try my best to help players and of course deal with cheaters if you dont allow it (also things such as mage bomb). I will also advertise the server on other forums and on other Tibia servers, try to make this server as popular as i can and bring a lot of new players in.

P.S best way of contacting me is email as i get a notification straight away - [email protected]
If you live in UK i can also give you my phone number just ask via email
Thanks, Krystian.

Back