• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Requesting 5 Dollars [LoL Purposes :3]

Kokho

-мapper on proceѕѕ-
Reaction score
Hello guys, im requesting the help of someone... there's a Shaco Skin (50% Off) and i need 87 RP more...

If someone would help me with that i really would appreciate it a lot, i even would map something (here's something of my job: http://otland.net/f57/little-graveyard-_-154589/)

Please and thanks :3

Edit: i know some of scripting, webmaster, etc.
Anything for the 5 dlls :3

More edit:

If someone want to :3
Here's my Paypal: [email protected]
If you want something in change just send me a PM :3

Last edited:
I would but I hate shaco :mad: (besides I got no money :D).

Write a message to riot, tell them that you need only 87 RPs. Be creative, write a short poem, comic or something else and they will surerly give you those missing rp.

^
dat guy is funneh.

They won't. Excuse me, but you got to be stupid to say that lålz.
Anyhow;

Do you have something that you bought for RP that you don't like? Cause you can get refunded ;)

^
dat guy is funneh.

Anyhow;

Do you have something that you bought for RP that you don't like? Cause you can get refunded ;)

Actually it works. My friend did teemo in paint with heart and they gave him missing 41 rp

^
dat guy is funneh.

Anyhow;

I just asked for 29rp and i got it like a boss =)

I want to help on tribunal to earn some RP but im not level 30 yet :(

Anyways i will try something, i need it x_x

Hahaha, 5 is less than 9 :3
Someone please? c:

5 bucks is a decent number in today's economy, if this was pre-2003, I'd give you 20 bucks instead of 5.
Unfortunately, begging for 5 bucks here is not going to help you. Just ask your parents.

I'm on vacations, far far away from my parents (x

No?
Not in my opinion, League of Legends have more pro's than HoN.

can someone give me 20 dollar? i really need irelia and skarner skin!

Back