• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Requesting A Hoster!

Blitzd_OTs

Mapper
Reaction score
Requesting a Temp hoster

For 2weeks-1month.
Will pay you £10 sterling. About 12/13 euros. And like $18/20.
Just until i get everything sorted.
Server is unfinished yet updates will be implemented over a 2 week period and max 1 month.

Therefore you will basically be a beta hoster. But easy £10 ;).

Must have approvals and prev experience etc.
Need to be ready with your services asap.

Thanks.

I can do that for you, but as you stated Temp hoster. oh and well add me, email sent in PM.

I can do that for you, but as you stated Temp hoster. oh and well add me, email sent in PM.

I remember clearly your the guy who said you got 100mb/s and you said your from Egypt
Sweety,We don't got this connection
Stop scamming people
Cya.

If you want a trustworthy and serious guy I can host for you 2 weeks.
But I can't more than that because the launch of EliteOTs

http://www.eliteots.net/ <--The clock on Top minus 3 days, is how long I can host for you MAX.

I could probably host for you depending on how long and when you want it to start.

Computer.

Intel Core i7 4-Core 3.08 GHz 8-thread
12 GB DDR3 Ram 1666 MHz
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

100/100 Mbit Sweden / Stockholm

Sweden

Germany

US

Send me a PM and we will talk there. :)

I remember clearly your the guy who said you got 100mb/s and you said your from Egypt
Stop scamming people
Cya.

Cheers for The heads up ;)

If you want a trustworthy and serious guy I can host for you 2 weeks.
But I can't more than that because the launch of EliteOTs

http://www.eliteots.net/ <--The clock on Top minus 3 days, is how long I can host for you MAX.

Will do

Stop scamming people
Cya.

Oh, first; I've never mentioned anything about having 100 mb connection, second; Having slow connection doesn't mean I am scammer at all. third; I'm not your sweety, you gay. fourth; Im not Egyptian.

Back