• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Requesting a server database for a personal machine learning project that may go public.

nclx

Reaction score
Hello guys!

I'm doing a personal project to start playing with machine learning and I decided to do it here in the open tibia community.

The app will pretty much leverage machine learning to get insights from your user database.

It will help you know and predict stuff like player churning (what, when and why are players leaving your server), what are the common traits that make the players being engaged (and buy), etc...

It's pretty much a marketing app for open tibia to get internal insights.

For this I'll need a player database, the bigger, the better.

Ideally it would be a database with hundreds of players online, it doesn't have to be currently active (the server), and it would be good if the server was online for at least 6 months...

I can see how the lack of data to do this could be a problem at first so I'd highly appreciate if you could give me a database of this kind or suggest me where to find one for free.

I'd also ask for the database to NOT have sensitive personal information such as account names or passwords... All I need is the player ID, account ID and of course the connection between both (it's important to know how many characters a player has since it may be obviously a huge factor on player churn).

Thank you so much for reading this and all the help you can give me will be highly appreciated.

I'm open to share the beta versions of this with whoever lends me the database.

Good luck with your projects and happy gaming :)

Back