• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Requesting a skilled mapper to a decent OT-project community.

pimmie2333

Reaction score
Hello members of OTLand,

This is a project being made with a small group of people(at the moment only 2), building an RPG server based on version 9.1, we have not yet planned a release date, as we are still a while from finishing the bases of the server. The server will probably be a low rate, around 5x experience rate, we have alot of unique ideas and are busy making them happen, we will give you more details if you are accepted.

We have decided to get another person in that is able to map a continent in jungle theme, mainly because we have still alot of work left on
other parts of the map.

If you like to apply, do it as follows below:
Mapping Experience:
Location/Country:

We would also like a link from your mapping thread (if you have one) or screens posted here, sent via PM or email.

Kind regards,
Scarlet Ayleid and Pimmie

Last edited:
What kind of quality do want? You should show a preview of the current map so applying mappers know what they are signing up for.

@Up
We're doing it right now :p

We can tell you for now that this isn't some joke server like 90% of the other people that post here do. Like we said on the topic, we'll give more information after you have been accepted, if you after receiving those don't wanna participate, you are free to leave :)

Thanks
Scarlet Ayleid

We want a skilled mapper that's able to do what we request from him after he's showed off some of his works.
Quality can differ from low detail to high if we decide to work on the part ourselves too.

Nickname:HBE
Mapping Experience: 2 years of RL map style Mapping and a year of Custom map style mapping.
Location/Country:The United States.

Pm me and i can give u some links to some of my work.

Back