• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Requesting Few Scripts

Blitzd_OTs

Mapper
Reaction score
One; A rune that TP's player to their house.
If no house owned, player get message "You need to buy a house first"
Since player's may sell their houses, the rune needs to update etc, but i guess it can just get info from the houses in database? idk
:p

Two; A skill book... Basically just like a spell book, but shows players level, skills, and capacity/soul (basically everything in the skills
tab) <- I need this as i have a rebirth system and after like 2-3 rebirths skill console debugs.. So this is a solution.

Three; HAVE

Four; Have

Five; HP and mana scroll. Use item "x" and get 25m hp and mana added to max.

Last one,

Six; Have

I think i use 0.3~
I have naxed ot for 8.54 and think it is based on old mystic spirit for TFS 0.3~

Last edited:
Let him take a chance!.. Heres six one... Spellbook scroll:

On actions.xml paste this:
Code:
<action itemid="bookid" event="script" value="spell.lua"/>

Also on actions/scripts, make a new spell.lua and paste this:

Code:
local spell = "The instant name of spell.. Like if utamo vita.. Let it (Magic Shield)"
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
	if not getPlayerLearnedInstantSpell(cid, spell) then
		doPlayerLearnInstantSpell(cid, spell)
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You have learned spell " .. spell .. "!")
		doSendMagicEffect(getThingPos(cid), CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE)
	else
		doCreatureSay(cid, "You already know this spell!", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1, nil, cid, getThingPos(cid))
	end
	return true
end
Helped? rep :)

Also .. Outfit changer..
Paste this on actions
<action itemid="scrollid" script="Outfit changer.lua"/>

Also create a new outfit changer.lua on actions/scripts and paste this:
outfit =
{
[1] = {feetColor = 1},
[2] = {feetColor = 1},
[3] = {feetColor = 1},
[4] = {feetColor = 1},
[5] = {feetColor = 1},
[6] = {feetColor = 1},
[7] = {feetColor = 1},
[8] = {feetColor = 1}
}
-- [1] = vocation id, change the id to the vocation which shall have the feet color.
-- feetColor = 1, change the "1" to whatever color you like to.
function onUse(cid)
if outfit[getPlayerVocation(cid)] then
local color = outfit[getPlayerVocation(cid)].feetColor
local newFeet = getCreatureOutfit(cid)
newFeet.lookFeet = color
doSetCreatureOutfit(cid, newFeet, -1)
end
return TRUE
end

((((((If i helped you.. Just thank me :D

Last edited:
Bump

@brent, the spell scroll thing, does that allow the spell to then be used? because i'm just confused on how the script knows to allow the spell in spells.xml to be used after the script is executed.. Where's the link between them?

The first one can be done but it will most likely be kinda buggy due to the fact that they wont always be teleported to the first door since from what i understood in the source code it generates a list of doors based of the coordinates and u cannot get coords of the "front door" since a house can have multipledoors. also when creating the script one would need to take in affect that the door might be closed which in turn could cause a debug

anto, isn't it possible to tp inside the house regardless of door? like GODS can.. So sureley there may be a way, that tells the rune, for this specific action, the player has the access to tp inside the house, but only that they own.. Without making them have god access etc (i know this will be very hard)

Back