• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Requesting Gamemasters and Beta-testers.

Wezza

lua nOOb
Reaction score
>>This is an gamemaster search announcement for Grand-ot.
>>A 8.5 unique tibia server.
>>It's very identical to 'The Otserver' ,Back in 2009, except that it is 2014 now.
>>you can find more about Grand-OT here;
>>Server Info

You can create account/characters already, the server will not reset before launch.
There's a possibility to log-in, the server is in a test-phase waiting for the correct date.

It is time, to give 2 people the chance of becoming rule-enforcers on a great server.

*You should never think much of yourself, you rather listen than say "I already know..".
People who claim to know everything are the worst to become rule enforcers.

*You should be able to take warnings seriously.
If a warning has been given, for an action you have done, take it deep, unsmiling.

*You should be polite, and act seriously.
Chatting private with players on public areas is not allowed, the only times you should be visible on a public area is if you have a GM-Business to solve there, or if I tell you so.

*You may play the server, but if you can't see the difference between "work" and "free time", this is a no place for you!
on the other hand, you're not even close to use your GM for your own good, you are free to play the server, but not to threat who gets on your nerves as a player.

Being a Game-master is a JOB, not a reward.

What I want to know about you..

Code:
Name:
Strong Languages:
Weak Languages:
Experience from Tibia.com:
Total years of Tibia+OTs:
What's a proper tutor?:
What can I expect from you?:

**If you happen to be Egyptian, that is a plus. (Not racist, but to deal with the minds)

I will pick 2 game-masters.
these 2 fresh meats, will be taught how to stay updated with Grand-OT, so don't worry I won't give you the cape and throw you into a job you aren't capable of.
Nationality questions in application is not because I don't want people from certain places, that's called "being retarded", but I still want to know where you are from, that might help me assign you to a specific work as Game-master.

Now for the Beta-testers, anyone is most probably accepted, as long as you can report back the issues and suggestions in a clear way!

in-case you did not read the full thread, you already failed the application. Being warned about something posted is a direct kick.
Good luck to everyone who is going to give it a shot!
P.s, don't post links to applications in here.

skype; send me yours through pm after doing the application on here​

Last edited:
Name: Tony
Nationality: United States
Strong Languages: English
Weak Languages: Spanish
Experience from Tibia.com: 16 1/2 years
Total years of Tibia+OTs: 16 1/2 years tibia, ots since 2007
What's a proper tutor?: i don't understand this question, but a proper tutor i guess is a tutor who dedicated himself to the server daily to help players & the server by answering peoples questions to help them.
What can I expect from you?: You can expect my dedication to the server & to help as much as possible, for the past year or 2 i haven't been with any teams but i have worked on a couple of servers by myself.

What's a proper tutor?: i don't understand this question, but a proper tutor i guess is a tutor who dedicated himself to the server daily to help players & the server by answering peoples questions to help them.

You seems to understand the question just fine :)

Topic, good luck!

Name: Tony
Nationality: United States
Experience from Tibia.com: 16 1/2 years
Total years of Tibia+OTs: 16 1/2 years tibia, ots since 2007
What can I expect from you?: You can expect my dedication to the server & to help as much as possible, for the past year or 2 i haven't been with any teams but i have worked on a couple of servers by myself.

you're most likely in, send me a message including a way to reach you, preferably whatsapp or similar application.

@Cornex thanks, appreciated.

i can maybe start tomorrow ill be busy today, but tomorrow ill be happy to start helping out the server, also is it possible to have a playing character? i wont abuse my Gamemaster powers ofc.

Applicant refused. Gamemaster positions avaiable (0/2)

Name: Andy
Nationality: Mexican
Strong Languages: Spanish, English
Weak Languages: I understand everything in Portuguese and can write about 70% of it, and a real small amount of Arabic
Experience from Tibia.com: I was 335 MS but got deleted in 2012.
Total years of Tibia+OTs: Since '07
What's a proper tutor?: A tutor is someone that has knowledge of the game almost completely or completely, he needs to respect people, and always be helpfull.
What can I expect from you?: I'm active and I'm real helpfull, I've had several OTs with 100 plus players, so I know how it works.

Interesting, get yourself in and chat with me a little.

bump, the gamemaster positions are still open, 2 places.

Name:Mohammed
Nationality:Lebanes
Very Strong Languages: Arabic, English
Weak Languages:Nothing
Experience from Tibia.com: 349 Ed but got deleted in 2013
Total years of Tibia+OTs: 9
What's a proper tutor?:A person who is responsible and if any one need him he will be there a peron who never refuse to help a player and a person who can help the server to grow and get more people
What can I expect from you?: More events, more players, more help :D
:D

Name:Bart
Nationality:Egypt
Strong Languages: Dutch
Weak Languages: Japanese
Experience from Tibia.com: I got level 4 after killing 3 rats
Total years of Tibia+OTs: I've been playing Tibia for 1-3 hours now
What's a proper tutor?: A proper Tutor would be someone who always insults people for no reason
What can I expect from you?: you can expect me to insult players, abuse my powers (ban for no reason etc), scam people etc.

Last edited:
Name: Joeri
Nationality:Belgium
Strong Languages: Dutch,english,French
Weak Languages:Swedish
Experience from Tibia.com: I play tibia for more then 5years now,I started with Rl tibia and after some months i discovered OT's.
From then i played all kinds of Ot's (Highexp,Rl Map,Custom).
I have been GM on a very popular Ot called Highexp.eu,it's still a very popular Ot at this moment.
Total years of Tibia+OTs: Arround 5-6 years
What's a proper tutor?: A proper tutor is a staff member who is always active in the Help channel,no matter how hard people spamm or insult him.. He should always answer polite and still try to help that person.
What can I expect from you?: I can be online every day and people can always reach me i got different time with works (This hours can be told in private). I will give u good idea's to improve the server,also i would do all kinds of events to give people some amusement,so they can be active a lot and they have a reason to Stay on the ot.

Last edited:
Name: Luis
Nationality: Portuguese
Experience from Tibia.com: Got a lvl 120 ek and 240 ed
Total years of Tibia+OTs: retired from original tibia after 8.6 and been playing ots since then
What's a proper tutor?: A proper tutor must be active, experient and helpfull . He must be avalable to help and give advices to the new players . Log in a daily basis must be in my opinion a important requisit .
What can I expect from you?: I can speak portuguese, spanish and english so i will be able to speak with a big ammount of players for sure . I am honest, experient and started to play at 7.4 so i am already a veteran on tibia . I work with my computer so i will be active

my skype is luisotamarques

Back