• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Requesting Help with online/offline list

tyngaste

Reaction score
Hello there is a bug on my ot players are logged out and it still displays that they are online when they arent is there anything i need to update for crying damson 0.3.2 ?

the problem is it isnt updating character online/offline list or what you say also there is something wrong when deleting a character the table doesnt update and when trying to make same name on character it stays character name already in use if someone could help me out i would be more then gladly.

rep+ if you help me

thanks in advance

also there is something wrong when deleting a character the table doesnt update and when trying to make same name on character it stays character name already in use if someone could help me out i would be more then gladly.

rep+ if you help me

thanks in advance

Id like to know a solution for that part too, if there is one..

If this is considered hijacking your thread, sorry :p

Dont really know bout the other problem you have, if you want to make a War server, you could check this thread out:
http://otland.net/f18/8-4-war-server-v1-0-a-25886/

That distro is also based on TFS 0.3.2.

Cheers~

Back