• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Requesting Pocket Item (Arrow Slot) and moreTFS 0.3.6

Dkadsfe

Reaction score
Hi I require some help finding these because it was not listed in the search function :(
1) I request pocket items script (that are unlimited) like
(If it does not require source edit I would like this but also with instructions so I can rescript them later if needed)
item 1 adds +20 damage to each attack
item 2 adds 10ml
item 3 adds 10% health
item 4 adds 10% mana
item 5 adds 5% mana and health
item 6 adds 50 defense
item 7 adds speed +75
item 8 adds 2% protection in all

2) A lever that adds a prestige to a player that also adds theyre hp and mana as well
(creature storage 6958) and a player must be lvl 8 to use (prestige is at lvl 600)

3) A system like that has an item that is thrown somewhere random on the map and it acts as a teleport to a position

4) A system where a monster hits a % of hp of a player

Hi I require some help finding these because it was not listed in the search function :(
1) I request pocket items script (that are unlimited) like
(If it does not require source edit I would like this but also with instructions so I can rescript them later if needed)
item 1 adds +20 damage to each attack
item 2 adds 10ml
item 3 adds 10% health
item 4 adds 10% mana
item 5 adds 5% mana and health
item 6 adds 50 defense
item 7 adds speed +75
item 8 adds 2% protection in all

2) A lever that adds a prestige to a player that also adds theyre hp and mana as well
(creature storage 6958) and a player must be lvl 8 to use

3) A system like that has an item that is thrown somewhere random on the map and it acts as a teleport to a position

4) A system where a monster hits a % of hp of a player
For the first one I was not so sure about adding a % of health, but I believe that it should work in items.xml with attributes adding 10ml and only working in arrow slot, am I correct?

Back