• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Requesting Scripter / Story writter / Gamemasters / Mapper

Wesker

Reaction score
------------- Scripters / Mapper ----------

Im currently making an OT, i have the webmaster (hes currently waiting), the programer (wich its making the tibia editors for 8-current version), the artist that will draw the sprites (working on them), im the mapper, kuz its easier for me to test and solve map bugs this way, and i need a scripter to work on npc/quest/dialogs/creatures everythign that requires scripting lua/xml like i said currently im making the map, but after that im going to also help scripting, its not going to be a pain for you.

Payment, im offering a 5% of the profit (some ots wont even pay you, some othe scripters sell scripts and get paid alot more, or less, it really depends, but if your selling scripts already, having another income its not going to kill you, or burn you in hell)

im going to pay you when the map its done, and the scripts are been used, we can call the ot right now an alpha version, looking to put a beta working version to get some cash, after the map its build, and then we will update the sprites, not a near future, probably in 3-6 months

he ot will be online 24x7

what do you need to be a part of this ?

know how to script will be the first step
have speed on scripting (dont delay 1 week for 1 script <_<, unless its like 500 lines)
msn available 60% of the time
everything i ask you to script, its going to be used on the ot, so this will remain private and you cant sell it or share it, and it will be under my copyright
your age ? i dont care
your sex ? i dont care
your country ? as long as you can type on english im cool with it
but you can add your previous works :)

benefits :
unlimited premium account
game master position (you cant abuse your position)
getting paid every week or month (depends of the income)
available to premade items, we will discuss about this later
and eventually gettting paid for doing absolutly nothing (i guess we all want to get to that point)

good luck every1 :)

/// end scripters

------------- Story writter / Gamemasters ----------

why do you think you fit the position ?
where did you worked before if you can even call it a work
msn available 400% GM - 20% story writter
active on the forum 500% for gamemasters
a good grammar (for the story writter)

payment : 5%

/// end Story writter / Gamemasters

and most important, having fun, a good time, and enjoy what your doing.

Last edited:
n offence but you got 82 posts im going to need a bit more to take this seriusly

Doesn't mean anything, p.s. u only have 75
and btw he has been made since 2009 so hes a fairly old member

@Wesker Post Dosent Nesesarily Mean Experience
There Are Some AMAZING Scripters Out There That
Have Like 70 Posts, Mostly The People Who Have
50000000000000000000 Posts Its Just Because They
Make Useless Posts

For example: Reasembled and Ruggedmage are both good scripters, they just don't post alot .
But me: I couldn't script if a gun was held to my head, but I post alot ^^

Wesker All Im Saying Is There Shouldn't Be A Post Requirement Becuz In Any Case Kozi Could Just Do What Almost Everyone Does, Goto The Forum Games And Get 100000 Posts

Test Him And See His Skills, Dont Jump To Conclusions

well i guess you guys are right, ill give it shoot, i got nothing to lose anyways

Back