• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Requesting some help with a Modern AAC Header!

Ranyo13

ManCausingMayhem
Reaction score
Heya otlanders!

I haven't requested anything since a long time, and here comes my next request..
As the title says i'm requesting some help with a Modern AAC Header which belongs to this thread:
http://otland.net/f118/modern-aac-wow-style-recoded-82488/
I would like this header to say "Arrow-breeze" instead of "Compao Ots" and i would really like to see a tutorial of how the guy who's going to help me changing the header.. Since i wish i could find a tutorial like that, and please don't tell me to search arround, i have searched here for every single tutorial and on youtube too, never knew where to get those files on youtube,
So here's a screenshot of the header i wan't to change the name on it!
header.jpg
I really need help with this and i want to learn how to do it so i will help others in the future.
Thanks in advance guys and please don't flame, :)
Ranyo13

^ what i was gonna say but i thought i was missing something. Since he wants a tutorial on how to get the "FILES".. :S

I would just edit it manually via PS

Heya otlanders!
i have searched here for every single tutorial and on youtube too, ---> never knew where to get those files on youtube, <----
Ranyo13
Really wish people could bother their selves reading the whole thread.
I need a tutorial on how to do it with those "files"

Back