• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Requesting someone who could add a bright blue colour...

Records070

┌∩┐"(◣_◢)"┌∩┐
Reaction score
Well I am currently working on a Top 10 Dogs youtube video and I found this wallpaper and it would really fit good if its eyes could be bright blue or something which makes it a bit more mysterious and make more people curious to see the Video itself (thumbnail)

This is the picture :p Anyone that has the ability to make it a little bit better than it is already? :O
OVHyL0M.png

Salute!

Damn that looks pretty dope indeed :p I think a mid way between those 2 colours and a bit more glistering if possible?

Could you also make an red // green variation if it isnt too time consuming? Quite curious how they'd look with the 'devil'ish letters i'll be adding to the top

Still looks sick m8

what about now?
blue eyes
r9odno.png

green eyes
2n9aoms.png

and red
14j3j0w.png

Damn man :p thats dope one of them will surely do, was it difficult to change their eyes like that btw?

And do you think there'd be any possible solutions with the moon? with a red'ish tint or green or blue

it' really easy, look, you open the image with photoshop, you select the moon with the fouth icon on the left from up to down, and then go to Image/adjustments, and something with the colors, my photoshop is in spanish so i don't know what it says >.<, and there you play with the colors untill you get the result you want

no man hehe, just watch a video on youtube how to installit and how to crack it ;)

Back