• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Requesting Wallpaper

EpiC1337

R.I.P Ivan Turina
Reaction score
Hiya Otlanders. I'm in need of a wallpaper that says "EpiC" in a cool way. I know I'm not paying but would of been really nice!

syriank.jpg

I wan't you to use that background :p But please do not cover the eagle with the name :p Ill show you a picture of where you could write EpiC. Tips: You could write it somewhere in the "sky" (The upper part of it)

Thank you, for wasting you're time!

Attachments

It's too small, and honestly it's little ugly. If you find something better, I will def do it ;)

It's too small, and honestly it's little ugly. If you find something better, I will def do it ;)

Could you find a background for me? I'm not the best googler you know :p And I didn't want it because it was cool, I wanted it because its the flag of the Syrians :p But it's definitely okay if you make me one with another background, and I really hope you will! Thank you btw! :D

Back