• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Requests] I'm paying for these scripts!!

biomedic

Reaction score
Ok, basically for my TFS 3.0 i need quite a few scripts, whether you can find with search or code them yourself im willing to pay via paypal for them. Here's what I need:

- Life Drain spell (exori grav pox and exori con pox, for paladin and knight, they must drain around 600-1000 HP and have little exhaust)

- Fishing monster script (for people with fishing skill +100 and level 600+ fishing can spawn them monsters :) )

- A sword that does steady damage at around 1,200 every hit (just like a wand does)

- Teleport scripts (like !temple , !depot)

And if you're really good and are really interested than we can do much more business =) please add me on [email protected] and let's talk ;D

Teleport script is really easy, I suggest you to search in talkactions.
Or just copy the command /town thais. And put it as talkaction.

The sword is easy as well, just copy the wand and put the id of the sword you want.

Don't really know what you mean by the fishing monster script and not sure about the life drain.

Then it's a good thing I don't want your help then :) I need a pro ;D

and if they're easy scripts to make, make them for me, contact me on MSN and we will arrange trade ;p

It this a request forum or a flame forum? What I do is none of your business q; go away from my thread unless you have something of importance to say please :)

I'll make the teleportation script, sec

i'm editing

teleport.lua (Add this in talkactions>scripts)
Code:
function onSay(cid, words, param)
local teleportspot = {x=xxx, y=xxx, z=x} //The position you want the player to teleport to.
	doTeleportThing(cid, teleportspot, TRUE)
	doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,24,"You have been teleported to xxx") //Change the text between ""
end

The talkactions.xml
Code:
    	<talkaction words="!DP" script="teleport.lua" />

No problem :p

Last edited:
It this a request forum or a flame forum? What I do is none of your business q; go away from my thread unless you have something of importance to say please :)

Well lets do it like this, I'll make the scripts. But before i give them to you you need to transfer the money. Not to me but as an donation to otland what do you think about that?

Back