• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Requiem on youtube :)

Tony stop being pathetic, you never ruled this server, neither do they. Since knight heal changed you drop faster then a rat. You and ur complete knight team became useless, face it.

@topic
Nice movie! I'd love to see a slomotion on that ue combo on Svett~
Well done! Finally smth else as 8.5 tibicams <3
+1

Ice Meto, whats ur problem really?

I haven't played in like 1-2 months, and you are saying I'm fighting on knights? Get lost.. All I got is a 150 EK, 220 ED and a 120 MS, so I don't know what you are trying to proove with your post..? Anyways, when I was with Pierce we ruled the server, and it got too boring, we actually took a break just to let the smurfs take some lvls. We fought every team here that was worth fighting, and we fought on mages, not knights and we won every single battle, even on noobchars of lvl 100's.

Kthxbye

Ice Meto, whats ur problem really?

I haven't played in like 1-2 months, and you are saying I'm fighting on knights? Get lost.. All I got is a 150 EK, 220 ED and a 120 MS, so I don't know what you are trying to proove with your post..? Anyways, when I was with Pierce we ruled the server, and it got too boring, we actually took a break just to let the smurfs take some lvls. We fought every team here that was worth fighting, and we fought on mages, not knights and we won every single battle, even on noobchars of lvl 100's.

Kthxbye

Ha ha hahahaha

This is what every guild that thinks they're in control of the server would do. Making youtube vids, bragging the shit out of themselves. Just like the smurfs did. But ofc, you will quit in some weeks, just like them when they started loosing.. : )

HAJAJAhahAHagAGaGa we didnt quit cus we were loosing, we didn't make the movies cus we were winning either. I simply got tired of this shit ot and yeah if I wouldn't gone inactive, we'd still have this ot in our hands cus none of you knows how to play, you're just silly retarded high lvls that has nothing but dmg to deal, you on razino, pierce on renacashi, master katrila, you all worthless lols

DID YOU FIGHT ON MAGES? are you totally retarded? pierce didn't even dare to go in 1 sqms with renacashi forfucksake, you were like 3 mages and 6 knights LOL. neptikz, prelude, razino, trites, super freak, dracos, genetric(260rp?)~ you were all 100-200 lvls higher than us also LOWllllllllllL can't understand you actually say you played mages. I might edit this post, gna watch some cams and see how often you played mages [:

HAJAJAhahAHagAGaGa we didnt quit cus we were loosing, we didn't make the movies cus we were winning either. I simply got tired of this shit ot and yeah if I wouldn't gone inactive, we'd still have this ot in our hands cus none of you knows how to play, you're just silly retarded high lvls that has nothing but dmg to deal, you on razino, pierce on renacashi, master katrila, you all worthless lols
well, your team was better without elf, when you got elfbot etc you failed with dash, got trapped, heal bot fucked up etc...

^yeh, I hate dashing roflx] but now eh I don't even have elfb0t;[
and to make something clear, I've never used ue scripts or anything like that, I used paralyze script once against the polaks cus we were 3 mages against like 8 polakszz, never used autoheal either=d barely used dash so ehrrrr who needs elfbot

DID YOU FIGHT ON MAGES? are you totally retarded? pierce didn't even dare to go in 1 sqms with renacashi forfucksake, you were like 3 mages and 6 knights LOL. neptikz, prelude, razino, trites, super freak, dracos, genetric(260rp?)~ you were all 100-200 lvls higher than us also LOWllllllllllL can't understand you actually say you played mages. I might edit this post, gna watch some cams and see how often you played mages [:

we were Foreign, Rut, Renacashi, Swastika, Shamakius, Master katrila. Can't think of anyone else who was in the team right now. We only used the knights to block defences or block hunting spots

Back
Top Bottom