• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

requiem

Klash

Rastaman
Reaction score
cant u guys fight wihout your whole team?? as soon as someone takes pz ur whole team logs in and then u think ur good cus 15ppl can kill 2. come and fight with even numbers for a change and we will see who is better. but i very much doubt that u will do that.

I guess by the way that non of u cocky pl's have replied means that u dont wanna have an even fight. I thaught so lol, if u grow some balls msg me please.

cant u guys fight wihout your whole team?? as soon as someone takes pz ur whole team logs in and then u think ur good cus 15ppl can kill 2. come and fight with even numbers for a change and we will see who is better. but i very much doubt that u will do that.

Well, lemme tell u smth, we won war cause of that, and now requiem will hunt u down, just so u know.

Pissed off, Wiidomaker.

Well, lemme tell u smth, we won war cause of that, and now requiem will hunt u down, just so u know.

Pissed off, Wiidomaker.

TBH mate it makes no difference to me cus ur guild is as annoying as it could ever be. i got no problem with u i just cant stand the way that ur guild needs 10 ppl to kill 1 and then brags about how good they are.

TBH mate it makes no difference to me cus ur guild is as annoying as it could ever be. i got no problem with u i just cant stand the way that ur guild needs 10 ppl to kill 1 and then brags about how good they are.

Blitz~ was doing the same thing and suprisely you dont have any problem with them lot so why the f**k u got problem with requiem? :]

Man when there is target and someone tells that on ventrillo all are coming... If there is 3 ppl on ventrillo than 3 of us go and if there is 10 ppl than 10 ppl come... Easy thing we dont pick up only 3 ppl when we have target... All who want are going....

Blitz~ was doing the same thing and suprisely you dont have any problem with them lot so why the f**k u got problem with requiem? :]

Cus blitzkrieg are barely even around any more. i hate codon sico more than anyone on this server lol but u guys are just sneaky and cant fight fair.

ya but every single time i take pz your whole team logs in lol. im not crying cus most of the time u dont kill me its just annoying lol. i just dont like ppl like zuzu who runs away when he ainto got a whole team on and then when someone dies he comes over chatting shit about how good he is lol.

ya but every single time i take pz your whole team logs in lol. im not crying cus most of the time u dont kill me its just annoying lol. i just dont like ppl like zuzu who runs away when he ainto got a whole team on and then when someone dies he comes over chatting shit about how good he is lol.

If you'll have a good pvp skill you can run when whole team log in.

ya but they get ppl blocking every single bridge etc. theyve made this server shit for everyone who isnt in requiem. grtz on ruining a great server.

Whats the point. As soon as i atk one of em, their whole guild is online and attacking me. I cant fight the guild solo lol and nobody else will fight em, so untill something happens like a new guild then im just gunna play my rp.

Man when there is target and someone tells that on ventrillo all are coming... If there is 3 ppl on ventrillo than 3 of us go and if there is 10 ppl than 10 ppl come... Easy thing we dont pick up only 3 ppl when we have target... All who want are going....

HAHAHAHAHAH LET ME FUCKING LAUGH ''IF THERE IS 3 PEOPLE WE GO'' YE DAMN FUCKING RIGHT STOP LYING LIKE A DAMN CHICKEN YOU WOULD JUST SAY ''AFF BUT THINK IF SOMEONE KILLS US MAYBE A LEVEL 82 MS SOLO US?'' HUHU WITHOUT BOTS WHAT ARE YOU THEN? NONE KNOWS BECAUSE YOU WOULDNT EVEN PLAY TIBIA LONGER WITHOUT YOUR STUPID SILLY BOT HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAH! thanks for letting me speak! hihuhihuhi im not evul you know i just wanna scream a little on the forum and pretend to be cool like you guys from requiem does. ^_^

HAHAHAHAHAH LET ME FUCKING LAUGH ''IF THERE IS 3 PEOPLE WE GO'' YE DAMN FUCKING RIGHT STOP LYING LIKE A DAMN CHICKEN YOU WOULD JUST SAY ''AFF BUT THINK IF SOMEONE KILLS US MAYBE A LEVEL 82 MS SOLO US?'' HUHU WITHOUT BOTS WHAT ARE YOU THEN? NONE KNOWS BECAUSE YOU WOULDNT EVEN PLAY TIBIA LONGER WITHOUT YOUR STUPID SILLY BOT HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAH! thanks for letting me speak! hihuhihuhi im not evul you know i just wanna scream a little on the forum and pretend to be cool like you guys from requiem does. ^_^

Shut up I use only healing bot which is legal that's first. Second it's shame I didn't record cam today it would shut you up for sure. When battle startted me Anani Ketrina and Emzy who is knight so you can't really count him fought vs Twenkyee, Evil Criminal, Payordie, Shoobroder, Classic, Shokyro Metziro. So they were 6 vs 3 of us and durning war every OB Bltiz~~ were more ppl than us. If you answer that post you will flame me... Yeah forgot it's last thing you can do -> insult us on forum since in game you can't do a shit.

Shut up I use only healing bot which is legal that's first. Second it's shame I didn't record cam today it would shut you up for sure. When battle startted me Anani Ketrina and Emzy who is knight so you can't really count him fought vs Twenkyee, Evil Criminal, Payordie, Shoobroder, Classic, Shokyro Metziro. So they were 6 vs 3 of us and durning war every OB Bltiz~~ were more ppl than us. If you answer that post you will flame me... Yeah forgot it's last thing you can do -> insult us on forum since in game you can't do a shit.

hey dont pretend to not be a fuckin cheater you destroyed our ob yesterday we were low lvls and you came and fucked it up go get a life instead of destroy other ppls battles okay? fuc..n..n.b

heluu is right, and what about when i was pking ur bot chars in carlin with chars 300-500 when ur noobs chars were 400-500? why the hell whole requiem had to kill us? :< i know u got mad cuz we pkd most of ur bot chars but still no reason to come with a 800 and 6 600+ to kill some 300-500 chars lol

Back