• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesigner Requiring a webdesigner. Payment Included.

Lightonia

Lightonia.servegame.com
Reaction score
Hi there, this is NOT for an OT.
I need a website that is for a company where you can create two kinds of registrations, the first one is for free where you answer 5 questions and the second one is a monthly subscription that makes the payer to be able to find the other registrations 5 answers and able to contact them ( The free registration requires Phone number, adress, full name and email.) And the monthly subscriber first registrates for free then pays for it, all online.

And to clear things up, i'm not looking for a free service, i am paying. Just name me your price and if you have any questions, or any other services you can offer,
Feel free to contact me via mail: [email protected]

Thank you.

Can you send me some more details via otland? Maybe when i get a clear vision of your idea i can create something.

Back