• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reset database phpmyadmin

Teddy

SweStream.se
Reaction score
Hello :).

How can i reset my database
Remove all Accounts/Players/Storage/Items/House but still save Sorc,Paladin,Knight,Druid Sample , all gm's and all donate items?.

Rep+

Teddy.

If he drops the whole database he will lose everything he wants to keep.
Clearly you did not read his short post!

How do you mean keep all donate items?
Do you want people who donated to still have their donate-items when they recreate their accounts and characters?
I don't think that will work because everything is linked by player or account ID rather than names. (not 100% sure on this)

My suggestion would be to delete everything except for accounts, and to re attribute 'points' as per your transaction history to the relevant accounts.

Sadly I am not great enough to give you a simply query to execute to achieve all of this for you, perhaps some one else will be able to!

Hope I helped in any case.

Export your samples to .sql
Use http://otland.net/f481/phpmyadmin-commands-edit-database-7751/ to edit all the characters back to level 8 stats....
Use the search function to find all the donation ids... Export that to .sql to import later
Truncate the Storage/Items/House parts in your database..
import the items your exported earlier...
import your samples.

Last edited:
Back