• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reset Shadowcores and Lunarforce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exorcista

Reaction score
First dont be charlovers guys, nobody likes magic level 140 with sds hitting 500 + or level 500 ed with ssa that survives against half the server, reset the two servers will be a good thing for everyone.
As i said before dont be charlovers, all great teams i talked agree.Someone will say i want this because i have no high-level characters, by contrast i have many lvls 250+ and some lvls 300 +...

Sorry for terrible English, and if it is not asking too much dont be idiots on comment

First dont be charlovers guys, nobody likes magic level 140 with sds hitting 500 + or level 500 ed with ssa that survives against half the server, reset the two servers will be a good thing for everyone.
As i said before dont be charlovers, all great teams i talked agree.Someone will say i want this because i have no high-level characters, by contrast i have many lvls 250+ and some lvls 300 +...

Sorry for terrible English, and if it is not asking too much dont be idiots on comment
I will agree with you if you give me 1kk <3 I lost all my items today :(

I don't even reset my computer, why the fuck do you wanna reset server??

You just went full retard...you never should go Full retard

Charlovers please?look top magic lvl and lvl guys...look how many ferumbras hats,scorpion sceptre,kks they have on shadow and lunarforce...
I have like 430kk on shadowcores...and have guys that have more than 1kkk...

Last edited:
lvl 200 takes no time,but lvl 300-400,ml 140,kkks and rare itens take

It's not going to happen, so I'll just go ahead and close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back