• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

reset!

yea a reset would be nice :p and a deletion of exp scrolls.. can't you add some other stuff instead?

word, but i doubt that :/ they should also make loot rate lower so its harder to earn cash. for the ppl who like to fight alot much funnier if its hard to earn cash for bless etc

If you guys want a reset, wait until they put up the second server which is for the players who want reset.

And if you guys are pissed of at players, why? ITS CALLED PVP

If you guys want a reset, wait until they put up the second server which is for the players who want reset.

And if you guys are pissed of at players, why? ITS CALLED PVP

1. What if we think the new server suck? =)

2. Haha, idiot! Just because it's pvp it doesnt mean that you've got to walk around these lands killing everyone you see

1. What if we think the new server suck? =)

2. Haha, idiot! Just because it's pvp it doesnt mean that you've got to walk around these lands killing everyone you see

1. What if it's just the same server as this one?

2. It's not your decision if you get killed or not, you can't decide about what other people do.

DO NOT MAKE ARE RESET without letting the items that I paid for stay. Hahahaah..

Its waste for me to pay for some stuff, and day after its gone..

I see no reason for reset, reset will only make players upset and quits.
@up
Indeed

C'mon...
I am the old Houndish and the "old" softcores we'r much better.. it was funny when the server started, now it's just overspammed...

~Houndish

Dave to be honest. Why are you still on these forums..? You don't play anymore you just kinda linger and try to annoy people on forums. Find a new ot and move on.

DO NOT MAKE ARE RESET without letting the items that I paid for stay. Hahahaah..

Its waste for me to pay for some stuff, and day after its gone..

Talaturen already explained that you donate and get a gift you do not buy items.

He also stated that if there is a server reset you will not get any items / scrolls etc.

NOT RESET please not reset im love mi lvl and ppl love urs lvls not reset and on not reset!

Dave to be honest. Why are you still on these forums..? You don't play anymore you just kinda linger and try to annoy people on forums. Find a new ot and move on.

Just because this "Dave" bough my account it doesn't mean he bough my fuckin forum nick aswell you donkey.
So for the second time, dave's never been houndish and he'll never be a houndish, he just bough it.

~Houndish

Back