• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reset!

GM,

1.0, fix so the ot work 100%

1.1 Make paralyze a L I T T L E bit stronger

1.2 Make so when u accccept a warmode u have to bet a amount of $$

1.3 Grim Reapers Meele DMG

1.4 Fix this Stairjumping niggah shit, i dont want to wait 3 sec until i can make spell rofl.. this aint RPG

1.5 ACCOUNT RESET!!

HOW MANY DOES AGREE WITH THIS?!?!?!

SIGNED ZAOCHAS M.F (MED FLERA) oki!

I agree on the most part, except Reset. Only reason I like this servers, like Softcores etc, is cause they never gets reseted. I hate resets. and I think most of the people does. When a server gets reseted, you just wasted like a month of your time. So no reset.

we do it with 4 ppl :<

nana 189-190 rp
celaver 178 ed
cocaina 195 ek
anoinmowy alkoholik 171-173 rp xDD (pg)

poi was on 3 ppl:D
zatox,nana,anonimowy alkoholik
I fully agree that it was easy like 3 days ago, you could have made the quest with like 2 persons?. WE also been there and it was no problem to block 2 juggs + like 2 hellhounds or so last week, but just try it now :)

They shouldn't reset the server, because there are guys, who donated to moonhawk, and they won't get their items back, which they have donated for, eh?

yeah zoachas thats kinda outta proportion. the stairjumping shit I can understand your point, soloing is impossible soon as someone reached a stair. Account reset, not sure I think the voc's are balanced enough and stuff, the paralyze should be worked on to be harder and if we are gonna complain about every monster hes not done by next year

Just stfu and stop complain!, why do you want reset? because you didnt reach your goals or what? to get highest lvl!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB STOP CRY!....... Should he reset the server for 2 sec delay? HAHAHAHAHAH retarded noob -.-. There is small problems, but nothing to cry over, they can always fix it.

Just stfu and stop complain!, why do you want reset? because you didnt reach your goals or what? to get highest lvl!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB STOP CRY!....... Should he reset the server for 2 sec delay? HAHAHAHAHAH retarded noob -.-. There is small problems, but nothing to cry over, they can always fix it.

du är sämst på att argumentera och om jag ska vara ärligt så skriver du som en 13åring

Erdamonia, u think i was 100% serious when i wrote that? and btw, can you write in english, or is it to hard?. NOOOOB HAHA SUG PUUUUUUUUUUUUNG, BA*ZAR DIN PAPA PIXIE SEN DIN MIMI PIXIE

haha i dindt want to get higest lvl, rofl.. ur rpg retard stfu..

its just more fun to fight from lvl 150~ 200~

xxx

haha i dindt want to get higest lvl, rofl.. ur rpg retard stfu..

its just more fun to fight from lvl 150~ 200~

Zaochas you are Obviously a 24/7 botter and you want a reset to get the first rank don't you?
FOr God Sake -.-
Get a life
xd

Back