• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reseting DB problem with houses and player items

bury

Solutions
Reaction score
I've a problem with two tables.

First one: I dont know how to remove house owners and all the items in the houses. The table "tile_items" it's empty. And in the table "houses" I've set owners = 0 in all the table, but ingame there are some doors that still says "someone owns this house".

Also I've truncate the table player_items, because I want all players starts from level 8 without the items they had etc, but I want them to have the first player items (items that are on the script firstitems, crocodile boots, normal backpack etc).

Do you know how can I do it?

Thanks!

Solution
Ok. Truncating the db player_storage the firstitems.lua script works with all players.

Also I could get all the houses cleaned by removing house_data tables and maybe tile_store too.
Try truncating and make your server repopulate the houses table upon startup. Make sure your server is offline while truncating.

Starter items are given upon first login. I believe you'll have to reset the lastlogin/lastlogout for every character to achieve that.

I shutdown the server and truncated the "house" table. It got repopulated in the startup but all houses keep the items. What is more strange, some house's doors say: nobody owns this house (and shows the price) but other doors says: playerx owns this house. LOL

tile_items table is empty. Maybe house_data?

Ok. Truncating the db player_storage the firstitems.lua script works with all players.

Also I could get all the houses cleaned by removing house_data tables and maybe tile_store too.

Solution
Back