• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Resident Teleports not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byte

Reaction score
I am currently working on a real map server, I downloaded a datapack released in these forums not too long ago, and I'm using:
[9.80-9.86] The Forgotten Server v0.2.15 (Mystic Spirit).

The datapack comes with many bugs, but most of them I am able to fix easily. I am willing to put a lot of work into fixing each and every one of them so don't think I am just looking for a dwonload and run server for profit.

Anyways, on topic.

I have checked every residential teleport in all cities and not a single one works.They are there though. I am curious to know how to fix this. Does it have to do with the map itself or is it a script missing that I need. If so, can someone tell me where this (or these) script(s) are located and how they should look like, thanks.

If you need any more info please let me know and I'll post it here.

No, I am talking about the teleports that are located in the temples, the ones that make you a citizen of the town.

You need to have the citizen script for that in movements.
Like this.
movements.xml
XML:
<movevent event="StepIn" itemid="1387" script="citizen.lua"/>
citizen.lua
Lua:
function onStepIn(cid, item, position, fromPosition)
	if item.actionid > 30020 and item.actionid < 30100 then
		doPlayerSetTown(cid, item.actionid - 30020)
	end
	return TRUE
end
Then in the teleport add actionid 30020 + town id.

OK, does the townid go in the lua script or in the properties of the teleport (In the map editor), this is what I did:
-
2zqd9o5.jpg

-

Is it supposed to be added to the accionid? As in: 30020 + 3 (townid) = 30023 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back