• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Resistance (2) versus Validus (47) War is over

I don't prefer Thais, to many Noobs running around and the change of getting RS is BIG! But ok, let's have some fun :D

I hope its going to be a nice battle.
To both sides, just have fun, its only a GAME!

How long before the fight , If you guys haven't fought yet my team is gathering in 2 hours to do poi , we would gladly fight you guys instead but it have to be a city battle we dont got the levels for OB .. edron , dara town , liberty bay ... Just let me know :)

Add me: Asphyxia
I'm still training so in a few hours i'm going to level up don't care!

So where are all the high levels to fight then?

Oh yeah, charloving.

Props to the guys for trying

@validus
I hope we have another battle soon, and that it last a little longer.. but why no WM with the length of a week, so we can sneak etc. Because we don't know the difference between east and west in OB.

Thanks.

@validus
I hope we have another battle soon, and that it last a little longer.. but why no WM with the length of a week, so we can sneak etc. Because we don't know the difference between east and west in OB.

Thanks.

We're not very active unless we have warmode since we play more than 1 server.

Back