• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Respect

Shemoz

420.Guga
Reaction score
Who is the most respected player here?
What do you guys think ^^?

i think ansikte, ill just be honest, i don't respect him myself but since we're fighting against same guild, let's say i do respect him like guildmate for now

Respect?
In Tibia?

AHAHAHAHAHA.
Welcome to 2012 my friend. Where Respect in Tibia, does not exist.

What is respect?
The term is usually applied to interpersonal relationships between players. Respect does not necessarily imply Caution, but a respectful attitude closes unscrupulous from selfish behavior. Aspects of respect can be very diverse and are also expressed differently.
For these reasons, it will probably be difficult to determine who the "Respect precious" player is.

It's fear..not respect :cool:

Last edited:
What is respect?
The term is usually applied to interpersonal relationships between players. Respect does not necessarily imply Caution, but a respectful attitude closes unscrupulous from selfish behavior. Aspects of respect can be very diverse and are also expressed differently.
For these reasons, it will probably be difficult to determine who the "Respect precious" player is.

It's fear..not respect :cool:
WIKIPEDIA, PLX?
thump_5992067illustrationstuzki03.gif

WIKIPEDIA, PLX?
thump_5992067illustrationstuzki03.gif

I do not know if I should interpret your question as rhetorical or serious question.
Does it plays a role at all? I would say, since my statement enclosed with the topic to talk about, I have the right to write on a base that outperforms your English skills.

Anyway, your comment does not contributes to any improvement of the subject.

Please understand that your off-topic posts which do not deal with the thread will usually be ignored without further notice.
I appreciate constructive feedback. Insults, disrespect or slander will be ignored.

Keep your comments coming,
Billybob

i respect Mitch hes one of the best leaders i've ever fought with

@up>
This is exactly the kind of reaction I would have expected from an underdeveloped teenagers like you.

Back