• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Restart

Restart?

• Total voters
I think Krigaren ment a reset of the server.
If there would be a reset, of course that would be fun but if so, with lowered exp.
Problems?
-People donated;
give them a bonus or money back?
-People used alot of their real time playin' this ot;
you play ot for fun, shouldn't whine about it

I started this ot day 1 and it was really funny to fight to get equipment, now everyone got 2000x mpas, 2000x mms, 2000x demon helmets and unlimited money...

My vote would be to reset the server back to zero or make another server as Oteshes suggested.

~Houndish

I vote YES!!

Reset could be nice, now everyone have all quest, all items... just lvlup and some sux wars... it dont rox, i prefer fight to get equipment and be high, and about donators... If them donate 10€ to serv on exp scrolls, give them 2 exp scrolls :)

YES to the reset!XD

its nor fair for old players

most of them who say 'YES !!!!11' are new players with low lvls

whats the difference? -.-

restart means like if the server crashes then you just like open(restart it) or like did a serious bugg then like restart the server before the server save

resset means like remove (remove all items in house,lvls,chars)

krigarn you should say wipe instead

A restart would be great for our Game masters as well since it will be easier for us to banish the botters who is probably ruling the top 15 now.

For those who did donate would of course be compensated for it i doubt Talaturen would ignore such a thing.

My final thing to say or call it a suggestion, Lover the exp the server now have more players then it did day 1.

Also why whine about you will loose real life time.... You play the OT be cause you believe it is more fun then the real tibia also people play games to waste real life time so stop whine..

A reset would be great. And this time, up the punishment for botters. Get rid of them once and for all. Zero tolerance for cave botters would be great.

Back