• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Retard Of The Day!

Twizzler

Reaction score
is this kid serious ?
i was changing eqs from one char to the other not cloning lol

retardh.jpg

omg he started on me earlier today started talkin spanish i told him to go back to school then i said "oh wait mexico doesnt have schools" and then he told me i didnt have a school and then he called said u mother fucker and i was like LOL what? and then he just started sayin random shit that no one could understand

spewin i cant find the thread where red states that he could delete all non english speaking chars from the game cause i would most defo quote it and see if he was upto doin it :p

Hold ctrl and press klone, it duplicates and fyi when u go to 'l' you don't get logged off.. I tried and get lots ekips..

man i cant find the klone button on mi keyboard.. i must have a talk wit a vice-lider and see wats up..

jajajajajajajaja

:ninja:

Back