• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Retarded botters EVERYWHERE!

proox

Reaction score
Third-party software that performs actions for you (also known as Bots)

Performing actions such as killing monsters or casting spells while being idle from the game is never tolerated.

Keep in mind that using third-party software to control at least one character while you are logged into other characters will always mean that you are idle on at least one of them, as you can not actively play on several characters at the same time. In such situations, all of the characters you are logged into are violating the rules.

Interesting note: It is not illegal to use a bot to assist your gameplay as long as you aren't idle from the game and it doesn't violate any other rule.

I saw this rule, and thought that this server might be nice..
I started playing alittle, but at 6pm swedish time.. THERE ARE BILLIONS OF BOTTERS!

Your "interesting note" is what I'd call, PURE BULLS@%T.. Who the f@ck are sitting WATCHING their char level up by them self..
And who the F%"K are setting these rules, if you can't work to reduce the amount of botters..

I'd call this rule, "false advertising".. Since you do NOTHING, to reduce the amount of botters, I saw 7 people botting the Giant Spider's cave in Forbidden Land..

Oh Sorry we have life unlike u exp 24h

ha ha ha ha, very funny retarded polak..
Cuz being online at 6pm is playing 24h.. Dumb fuck...

Retarded botters, And retarded people.. Admitting that he afk bot, dude.. You are dumber than I thought or expected..

Oh Sorry we have life unlike u exp 24h

Your point is invalid. It's like botter 24/7 = super pro gamer with high level and normal life, and manual player playing 2-6h per day = noob, no-lifer, charlover, etc..
And yes, I may be a charlover(because I've spent many time on making my character, not no-life'ing) and every dead is waste of exp which is waste of my time, but for you - botter, dead is nothing, because you'll set up cave bot and he will do the 'job'.

Your point is invalid. It's like botter 24/7 = super pro gamer with high level and normal life, and manual player playing 2-6h per day = noob, no-lifer, charlover, etc..
And yes, I may be a charlover(because I've spent many time on making my character, not no-life'ing) and every dead is waste of exp which is waste of my time, but for you - botter, dead is nothing, because you'll set up cave bot and he will do the 'job'.

Thank you, really..
+1

- - - Updated - - -

Dont have time? DONT play
Tired of watching same chars on same spots every single day.
About 1.2k bots on server.
Gratz
Thank you!
+1

Dont like booters? just kill them and is ready, most are sleeping or doing something else, not will note that he died for a good time. I use bot and when I die I'll just note a few hours later, just put bot again and regain the level I lost.

Dont like booters? just kill them and is ready, most are sleeping or doing something else, not will note that he died for a good time. I use bot and when I die I'll just note a few hours later, just put bot again and regain the level I lost.

Another dumbfuck...
I appreciate your honesty, but as the rule of Shadowcores basicly says: Bot when your at the computer, and do not afk-bot...

Here theres 100s of botters... in real tibia theres 1000s .. its a fucking ot dude, if it was such a bad thing why does this server hold 1.5k players average on a daily basis.. stop complaining just cuz u cant bot the spawn to urself...

Here theres 100s of botters... in real tibia theres 1000s .. its a fucking ot dude, if it was such a bad thing why does this server hold 1.5k players average on a daily basis.. stop complaining just cuz u cant bot the spawn to urself...

Dude, either you're retarded or just a complete jackass....
Why would I even care, if I were about to bot myself?
I play fair, I wouldn't pay money just to get my character to high-level. I want to experience every hour of my level, just because of being high-level with noob skills or no knowledge at all, sucks even worse than leveling my character up all by myself.

Dude, either you're retarded or just a complete jackass....
Why would I even care, if I were about to bot myself?
I play fair, I wouldn't pay money just to get my character to high-level. I want to experience every hour of my level, just because of being high-level with noob skills or no knowledge at all, sucks even worse than leveling my character up all by myself.

www.tibia.com

Omg... So Tibia.com will automaticly give you the knowledge/experience of being high level?
Actually I'd like to inform you that I would NEVER pay for stupid things.
I would be 10x happier with a character, if I would've gained all those levels by myself.
If you still don't believe me, please bitch about that elsewhere..

You use the fact that there are "1.5k players" on this server "daily" as evidence of a good server. When in fact this is the exact opposite, I will bet everything I own that 95% of those "1.5k players" are bot characters.

Maybe there are only "100s" of botters on this server and "1000s" in Tibia, but Tibia has 78 servers, Shadowcores is only 1. Having "100s" of botters on 1 server isn't all that bad, but as most of us can plainly see, there are at least ONE THOUSAND botters, on Shadowcores. And I know for a fact a lot of them afk cave bot, because I kill them on a regular basis, I have earned several black skulls, within minutes of losing the last black skull, from simply killing afk botters.

make your own server with your own rules, but please.. dont waste so much forum space :(

I wonder why isn't the staff doing ANYTHING with the botters. Nearly every single player exping on any spot is a motherfucking bot. Where the hell should we lvl up? The funniest are warlock at demona. You added a shit tp to let all the noobs go there and after a player happily joins the spot you can see at leat 10 bots walking around. I ask - what the fuck? How hard is it for GM to go there and ban these fuckers for not letting players exp? You think they are sitting and watching their char walking around? LOL They are sleeping, eating cats, getting laid or doing any other shit. You are happy that you got 1,5k players online, but what is the point if half of them is acctually offline, because the bot is doing all the shit?

if they want the server to survive in the end i would suggest them to remove all uses of 3rd party program, not as real tibia did, allow it for to long and now its like zero percent of chances of banning 1, then they have to ban all.

thats why the real tibia have died alot, remember old Days....

Wow, you're currently holding the top1 in butt-hurt aka mad kid competition! EVERYONE that doesnt agree with you are "retarded"! xD

Hail bot _/ mad son?

Last edited:
Back