• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

retarded svar ob

Elehtea

Reaction score
they had so many noobchars mwalling us + from the middle of nowhere a team came and killed all our skulls. getting tired of this

retarded_ob.cam

sick combo on me in the end

we kill skulls from both side

btw u always come when we got pz so its us revenge <3

fucking annoying how a 2nd team comes killing skulls,dont give a shit if they kill both sides,its fucking annoying...

battle without those morons would be fucking nice..

when you say "they" I guess you mean our team (kamikaze), but those noobchars was not ours and I hope you realize that THOSE NOOBCHARS were the ONLY reason you won this OB, because tbh we were owning you

nah u did not own us. those noobchars were also the reason alot of our players died.

We had one noobchar in our team who didnt join the guild in time.
About those jerks who killed all they skulls - seriously, gtfo.

OT: You fought well, and we fought like if we had never done it before..
My cam; moon_camp_ob.cam

we didnt have any noobchars on ob, we were all on our mains
yes we were owning you in ob, later first biic booi died then few more our mages including me then i came with dazzle and died again in trap
but ye ob would be really nice without retarded polaks who wont accept warmode, SO TYPICAL.

We owned you guys in the open, but you were so many people when we went into the stairs so you kinda made your masscare in the stack battle...

My cam; moon_camp_ob.cam

Haha gullig du är linus<3
Translate: Behind my Camel

My cam; moon_camp_ob.cam

Joined in time? They can still join even if theres a war going on. Gtfo with your lame excuses.

This is the reason why the frag limit should be increased to 5 frags and blessings should be inplanted because right now people can just go skullhunt and u can only frag them like 2 times without getting red skull and they will just keep coming back because they lose NOTHING.

Back