• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rethernus looking for team

Korzoneek

Reaction score
Foreign Language
logo.png

Welcome !!!

We create an open tibia project for 12+tibia with a real map supplemented with all new places, quests, items and everything what your heart desires!

This is not one of many ots projects for a month or two, we want this server to be created by players, so that it lasts as long as possible and is a competition for foreign servers.

WE LOOK FOR:

~~ Mapper

~~ 1-2 testers (to check quests, map errors)

~~ Originator (A person who is immersed in the area of open tibi 12+, the needs of players and knowledge of the market)

Please send all applications to the discord: Korzoneek#4001

Best Regards,

Rethernus.pl team

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump!!! We waiting for us ! Come and create the best ot 12+ :)

Regards,
Rethernus.pl

Really? That's the only question you want to ask?

BUMP!!! We waiting for us !!!
Yes, really. How much do you want to pay. There is a lot of freelancers but I think. You dont want to pay. I just want to know : How much you can pay for something?

Yes, really. How much do you want to pay. There is a lot of freelancers but I think. You dont want to pay. I just want to know : How much you can pay for something?
He does not pay, if he would he would state this in his post.
Unfortunately there is not many people that will do stuff for free. It's mainly, because community aged and most of the people need to make living out of something. If they have a real job they don't have time for otservers.

He does not pay, if he would he would state this in his post.
Unfortunately there is not many people that will do stuff for free. It's mainly, because community aged and most of the people need to make living out of something. If they have a real job they don't have time for otservers.
How can you know that if you haven't even talked to me? I wrote to Avandia on priv, he didn't even write back ... the payment of course, but someone tell me how he can help. Don't write crap if you don't know

How can you know that if you haven't even talked to me? I wrote to Avandia on priv, he didn't even write back ... the payment of course, but someone tell me how he can help. Don't write crap if you don't know
Great, if there is then maybe write it in the main post? That's literally how you make people interested.

Back