• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Retired @ This Boring game sorry guys

no it isnt . You must sleep at night not when sun raises , thats what makes ppl retarded alongside with mcdonalds, heavy metal music, lack of sport or exercice, too much TV, PC, etc

I listen to rock, i havent ate mc dicks in forever, i play hockey, i exercise everyday, im never watching tv only watching if hockey is on and im on pc some hrs a day ya. And no you dont u dont have to sleep at night u can sleep whenever the fuck u want

I listen to rock, i havent ate mc dicks in forever, i play hockey, i exercise everyday, im never watching tv only watching if hockey is on and im on pc some hrs a day ya. And no you dont u dont have to sleep at night u can sleep whenever the fuck u want

then you told us what makes you retarded...if you exercice if you do not watch tv and if you do not eat shit...what makes you retarded its that you do not sleep properly . You sleep when people are working or haveing fun and you have fun when they are sleeping . Plus, in order to play with europeans you have to force your brain to work a lot more than what he is used to ( europeans are smarter than americans ) and because of timezone etc . Go get some sleep salar it will help you out

then you told us what makes you retarded...if you exercice if you do not watch tv and if you exercice...what makes you retarded its that you do not sleep properly . You sleep when people are working or haveing fun and you have fun when they are sleeping . Plus, in order to play with europeans you have to force your brain to work a lot more than what he is used to ( europeans are smarter than americans ) because of timezone etc . Go get some sleep salar, you are retarded

Do you realize i was on summer vacation and ill be going to sleep way earlier now that i have school? Gosh your fucking retarded. Im not American Im Canadian and we rank among the top 10 countries who have the most intelligent people and Canada is 7 infact USA is 2nd and Japan is 1st, Brazil or Portugal aren't on the list, but looking at your picture i can tell infact u are a nerd and probably are smarter then me in numbers, but not street smart. And your claiming that timezone's make u smarter? ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? LOL, tell me why USA and Canada are some of the more advanced countries in the world? Tell me why we have the best Relations in the world? Why can't Europe get along huh? You don't realize who owns this world basically USA does thats why everyone hates them and who hates them don't know their real power.

Get Fucked Bud

Do you realize i was on summer vacation and ill be going to sleep way earlier now that i have school? Gosh your fucking retarded. Im not American Im Canadian and we rank among the top 10 countries who have the most intelligent people and Canada is 7 infact USA is 2nd and Japan is 1st, Brazil or Portugal aren't on the list, but looking at your picture i can tell infact u are a nerd and probably are smarter then me in numbers, but not street smart. And your claiming that timezone's make u smarter? ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? LOL, tell me why USA and Canada are some of the more advanced countries in the world? Tell me why we have the best Relations in the world? Why can't Europe get along huh? You don't realize who owns this world basically USA does thats why everyone hates them and who hates them don't know their real power.

Get Fucked Bud

Well you seems to be kinda mad with me but keep in mind that i am not insulting you like most of the people ehre i am just giving the same advices i give to any other people . You are canadian so you are american, america is a continent that has been discovered by Christoper Colombus, only after The english colonies in america became independent they started to call themselves " americans " . ( they are retarded and think they are better than the people who actually live in the same piece of land ) .

And when you say that americans are the 2º smartest people i would say that not even them would believe in somehting like that, they cannot even speak a foreign language, they can only speak english and thats ebcause english is their native language . Plus 64 % of the american populations ( those in the US ) is overweight and from those 64 % 36 % are obese . Now tell me how a population that does not know how to eat and live can be considered smart ? they only placed the japanese people in the top of that list to give it some logic, but in fact, americans are stupid and the US is a decent country to live in because jews took control of it, making them work to pay taxes that later are going to be used to initiate and support wars , can you find an american politician that is not jew or that is fat ? no, the population is fat and retarded but the jew politicians are normal and smart . Plus you talk about brazil and portugal like if those countries are the same . That is like say that england and canada are the same, or argentina and spain , or france a senegal . Speek the same language doesnt not make you a country citizen otherwise i would learn how to speak russian and became the enxt fedor emelianenko .

Go get some sleep salar

Last edited:
Well you seems to be kinda mad with me but keep in mind that i am not insulting you like most of the people ehre i am just giving the same advices i give to any other people . You are canadian so you are american, america is a continent that has been discovered by Christoper Colombus, only after The english colonies in america became independent they started to call themselves " americans " . ( they are retarded and think they are better than the people who actually live in the same piece of land ) .

And when you say that americans are the 2º smartest people i would say that not even them would believe in somehting like that, they cannot even speak a foreign language, they can only speak english and thats ebcause english is their native language . Plus 64 % of the american populations ( those in the US ) is overweight and from those 64 % 36 % are obese . Now tell me how a population that does not know how to eat and live can be considered smart ? they only placed the japanese people in the top of that list to give it some logic, but in fact, americans are stupid and the US is a decent country to leave in because jews took control of it . Plus you talk about brazil and portugal like if those countries are the same . That is like say that england and canada are the same, or argentina and spain , or france and senegal . Speek the same language doesnt not make you a country citizen otherwise i would learn how to speak russian and became the enxt fedor emelianenko .

Go get some sleep salar

Im north american american can be referred to south american or from united states of america + what would you call some1 from the USA? United statesian? NO. American. Your face is just insulting dude and ur always insulting me so stfu, i take offense to who you are. America wasn't discovered by Columbus he just took the idea of it and made it his, Vikings first landed in Canada towards the east/ Newfoundland hense why its called Newfoundland Many years before he was there and they settled lived and fished there until there was no more fish and then they moved on. Egyptian mummies were also found to have cocaine in their hair hense meaning that they must have travelled to south america. You don't have to speak 15 languages to be smart look at Stephen Hawking the guys half dead and hes smarter then you and me and the whole world since he is the smartest person in the world, not some European. Einstein also was German even moved to the US because he knew it was a better place. Being fat has nothing to do with anything and are you retarded its Adults over 20+ who are overwieght is around 30-45% of the population. Everyone knows how to eat live and be smart and guess what they are no longer the fattest country in the world. You saying Jews took control of a country is the funniest shit ever cause Obama is basically muslim. I talked about those countries because i dont know where ur from and im guessing your from either so stfu again proven wrong. Why sleep? You shold be getting sleep its almost 12am there and your still on ur computer while its 5:36pm almost 6pm. So who should really go to sleep? And get ur facts straight but. Oh and were called British North America hence making us British.

Im north american american can be referred to south american or from united states of america + what would you call some1 from the USA? United statesian? NO. American. Your face is just insulting dude and ur always insulting me so stfu, i take offense to who you are. America wasn't discovered by Columbus he just took the idea of it and made it his, Vikings first landed in Canada towards the east/ Newfoundland hense why its called Newfoundland Many years before he was there and they settled lived and fished there until there was no more fish and then they moved on. Egyptian mummies were also found to have cocaine in their hair hense meaning that they must have travelled to south america. You don't have to speak 15 languages to be smart look at Stephen Hawking the guys half dead and hes smarter then you and me and the whole world since he is the smartest person in the world, not some European. Einstein also was German even moved to the US because he knew it was a better place. Being fat has nothing to do with anything and are you retarded its Adults over 20+ who are overwieght is around 30-45% of the population. Everyone knows how to eat live and be smart and guess what they are no longer the fattest country in the world. You saying Jews took control of a country is the funniest shit ever cause Obama is basically muslim. I talked about those countries because i dont know where ur from and im guessing your from either so stfu again proven wrong. Why sleep? You shold be getting sleep its almost 12am there and your still on ur computer while its 5:36pm almost 6pm. So who should really go to sleep? And get ur facts straight but. Oh and were called British North America hence making us British.

well you are clearly mad so it will be my lasp reply . Its 22:49 here not 24 :00 and yes i am going to sleep now because tomorrow at 6:00 i have to workout but still i am old enough to decide when i sleep and take good decisions i am not replying you at 3 AM like you did yesterday and so many times . When you say vikings discovered america thats not a fact is speculation, do you know that the portuguese fisherman community in canada is older than canada itself big boy ? yes we used to have half of the world, and canada, brazil, india etc used to belong to us ;) i can show you sources you if you need them . I never said you have to speak 15 languages to be smart and the fact that you could only understand all wrong from what i say just proves my point . Einstein moved to the us because europe was in war and he did not wanted to be forced to help any side, not because usa is a betetr country but thats ok i would not expect you to know what you are talking about anyway . I do not know how the us citizens should have been called but it doesnt not mean they they should be called americans, well they should be , but just like them all the other americans have that right, includind brs, mexicans, argentinians, colombians, pagaruaians and so on, deal with it . And yeah, in my opinion if you can´t take care of your body how can you take care of a country, a house, a dog or anything at all ? so if they are fat it proves that they are retarded, unless they have a disease wich very often isnt the case lets be honest here . Good night salar and sleep a little bit because it is clearly affecting your mood

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Fallng asleep reading gajs, best convo

well you are clearly mad so it will be my lasp reply . Its 22:49 here not 24 :00 and yes i am going to sleep now because tomorrow at 6:00 i have to workout but still i am old enough to decide when i sleep and take good decisions i am not replying you at 3 AM like you did yesterday and so many times . When you say vikings discovered america thats not a fact is speculation, do you know that the portuguese fisherman community in canada is older than canada itself big boy ? yes we used to have half of the world, and canada, brazil, india etc used to belong to us ;) i can show you sources you if you need them . I never said you have to speak 15 languages to be smart and the fact that you could only understand all wrong from what i say just proves my point . Einstein moved to the us because europe was in war and he did not wanted to be forced to help any side, not because usa is a betetr country but thats ok i would not expect you to know what you are talking about anyway . I do not know how the us citizens should have been called but it doesnt not mean they they should be called americans, well they should be , but just like them all the other americans have that right, includind brs, mexicans, argentinians, colombians, pagaruaians and so on, deal with it . And yeah, in my opinion if you can´t take care of your body how can you take care of a country, a house, a dog or anything at all ? so if they are fat it proves that they are retarded, unless they have a disease wich very often isnt the case lets be honest here . Good night salar and sleep a little bit because it is clearly affecting your mood

1. 6hrs of sleep when ur supposed to have 8 not good.

2. Vikings>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L'Anse_aux_Meadows....
They were in search of new lands to settle and resources to exploit. The landing of Leif Erikson around 1000 AD at L'Anse aux Meadows was the first contact between Europeans and North American natives that we are aware of. The settlement was discovered in the early 1960's and has been partially excavated and a replica settlement has been created for visitors to the site. Located on the Northwest tip o Newfoundland, the summers are not that warm and the Icebergs still drift into the bay.

3. Canada has almost gone to war for its fishing grounds aswell>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turbot_War
http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/portuguese/

All thats saying is that Portugese fished in Canada and touched the land by walking on it, they didnt settle like the vikings.

4. False Portugal colonized these countries>https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080406000957AAykuSg
Who Canada Was Colonized By: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090503232706AALzSsp
You guys got India For what? British also had it no 1 wants it anyway. And you didnt even have it for long.

5. What you said "they cannot even speak a foreign language" Which means they would have to speak more then 1 language. Infact i know 3 myself my dad knows, Kurdish, Turkish, Arabic, Aeromaic, English, Morse Code and Military sign language.

6. . I do not know how the us citizens should have been called but it doesnt not mean they they should be called americans, well they should be << WHAT YOU SAID. LOL..

7. You know being muscular and being over a certain weight limit is being overweight aswell huh? Everyone takes care of their body they just do in different ways.

Facts straight then speak.

humm first of all 23:00 to 6:00 its equal to 7 hours ( you will say i am wrong but it doesnt matter because reality will not change just because you cant count )

secondly, we touched what is today canada territory first so it doesnt matter if the vikings decided to have kids and raise dogs there, we discovered it , they took our route and follow our steps but they are the second learn the definition of first and seconds .

England, portugal and spain got the biggest and longest empires on earth, who is canada ? salar´s country ?

Good that your father can speak at all, i never though he would be able to do so .

my statement about the us citizens was edited to hide the part where i say how they should be called, so you are hiding it for some reason .

Americans are fat, and 34 % of the fat are obese . Being fat and obese doesnt make you smart no matter how hard you try to convince me ( because you are retarded ) i will not believe in such stupidity ( im only talking about the americans who live in the US, not the ones living in the rest of america like brazilians, mexicas , paraguaians, colombians etc. Good morning salar i bet you spent your entire night on forum creating useless threads

Last edited:
34ecb6d76bfccaac51179308483d2529.png

That means ur +6 hrs so thats 12am so you got 6 hrs.

The vikings came there before the portugese it says on the fucking site. + Russia, Mongols and Britain have the biggest empires

Yeh because ur retarded

No ur just retarded

34% of adults, Goes to show the kind of person u are thinking fat people cant be smart next you'll be saying handicapped people aren't smart aswell. And Guess what Trinidad and Tobago is the fattest country in the world and if you wanna compare land size then Mexico is.

Back