• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Retired.

Drago Arrok

Reaction score
why? everyone on the server bots. so whats the point.
i never botted one time on icechaw, yet i see ppl getting 375-400+ in a day. the only way to do that is bot, unless some people really have no lives.
The community has gone to shits, and any friends i had that played either betrayed me, or simply stopped playing.
I almost 100% guarantee at this rate, the server is going no where fast, and that the server will most likely be reset.
even if it is im not gunna start back playing. and if it isnt reset? Good luck playing here.
if anyone wants a lvl 300 rp give me a shout.
otherwise, idc

im outtttt.

The Infamous
~ Twilight Bandit

i never botted one time on icechaw, yet i see ppl getting 375-400+ in a day. the only way to do that is bot, unless some people really have no lives.
The community has gone to shits, and any friends i had that played either betrayed me, or simply stopped playing.
I almost 100% guarantee at this rate, the server is going no where fast, and that the server will most likely be reset.
even if it is im not gunna start back playing. and if it isnt reset? Good luck playing here.
otherwise, idc

im outtttt.

The Infamous
~ Twilight Bandit

examples? aham :blink:

I also agreed. This server community is dieing, Since this week i been playing i have not seen any Staff members on. I can bot tonight at some cave and come back level 350.... It's like Vanderlay said
it feels mostly that Richey are just rolling on with the days, waiting for days to pass and money to come.
That is true. I really haven't seen any "Major" update to the OT. You guys just want money and fuck the server. You guys hire new GM which they haven't done shit.
Some parts of this that really does annoy me as well, is that Talaturen recruited Kornholijo to the team without my approval. I know that Kornholijo is an extremly good programmer in C++, LuA and php, but hes clearly not dedicated enough to take a roll in this team I'd say. As I've been trying to get a grip on him to do things, to proove that he wants to work with us and such, but he is just not dedicated enough to do it.

I wonder why ? Looks where it has gotten to. Server will just be up-dating when people post some of there hard work scrips/map/etc and they just put it in there. I have to admit Tala does make some good work in to his OT. I'm not saying Tala is lazy but some on? We pay you guys money for slacking? Every time i log on i see my friend level 100 before i went to sleep then when i search them up 350...

I agree,The community is diying,before 1 month Vand~ helped me and jerry in donations
now he quit and none gm help anymore..

PLX pick me i need the rp xD

Yea, GMs are in dp everyday. They dont want to visit botters, because they're too "bussy".

what u guys are talking about this week i got visted by GM 3 times

since there are no many GMS and dont have 24/7 to look for botters
u can bot abit but u will get catched in the end

I also agreed. This server community is dieing, Since this week i been playing i have not seen any Staff members on. I can bot tonight at some cave and come back level 350.... It's like Vanderlay said

Where? ;)

otherwise, idc

im outtttt.

The Infamous
~ Twilight Bandit

Btw. Who the fuck are you o0

what u guys are talking about this week i got visted by GM 3 times

since there are no many GMS and dont have 24/7 to look for botters
u can bot abit but u will get catched in the end

I'm sure at the end i will stop cavebotting.

Retired

I also removed because my friends have stopped playing icechaw but this server is fine(The Roock)(POnino)(Dark Edward)(gazbaran)
Bye..!

Pretty sad.

Busy on what?

Lmao

Probably botting their own characters...

This server is a disgrace... and im sorry i ever played it.

They hire new GM's that do nothing but sit around, and the community is dieing.
Im sorry but when i get lvl 300+ without botting and i see people that come back from the other day being 100 that are 400-500+ its fucking Saddd
Like whats thew point of even playing tibia at all.
Everyone bots, CIP ruined the game and its a waste of time to even play.
why should i spend my time leveling when i know for FACT that people are just going to bot right past me over night.

And as you can see, its not just me that feels this way about the server.

@Talaturen and anyone else that owns or helps out with this server, GOOD Luck cus your gunna need it.
I was good to the community and i used to give out free mpas and cash all the time, but now? you probably got a server full of boting fags.
But no one cares that i quit, and they shouldnt.

DIPSETTTTTTT ALL DAY
- Twilight

examples? aham :blink:

Examples? LMAO. Ok that proves your the worst gm and your not dedicated. you want examples? keep track of some names, and watch their levels
just playing the server for awhile you can realize that everyone bots, and if you cant realize that than your obviously not on the server enough.

That is true. I really haven't seen any "Major" update to the OT. You guys just want money and fuck the server. You guys hire new GM which they haven't done shit.

I wonder why ? Looks where it has gotten to. Server will just be up-dating when people post some of there hard work scrips/map/etc and they just put it in there. I have to admit Tala does make some good work in to his OT. I'm not saying Tala is lazy but some on? We pay you guys money for slacking? Every time i log on i see my friend level 100 before i went to sleep then when i search them up 350...

You guys don't see them becouse they don't have to broadcast everytime they login to notice it to everybody, but actually kornholijo login almost everyday looking for botters also he is almost everyday busy working on somethings, tala is 24/7 busy too like some days ago updating his ip changer and making linux support with some help from some1 that i wont say here XD also making new things for the web page JUST think about all the projects that tala is working (TFS, TFS-CMS, Talaturen Ip Changer, TFS DevCpp, ExqurSoft and few sikrets one ;]) be greatefull that he at least login for few minutes and ban a lot of botters also hani, she connect almost everyday, so please don't argue about things u don't know :S

BTW Idk about the others but i can bet they are almost the same as tala&korn&hani

Back