• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Retired

joel1995

Reaction score
Hello dear forum readers, First of all I wan't to thank for my woundful time in Twinforce but today I will go retired and I don't know how for long. I would like to thank some pepole from this server

Calle Darkshape: The time with you was really fun all the wars we goed trough togheter, Hope it will go good for you in the future of this server.

Belden Reth: Krille hope it will go good for you in real life, I have your msn so we can still talk :)

Reton aka Renberg/Waring Thorton: I would like to thank you for the leading of yours in battels, you was 1 of the better leader I ever had.

Nieprzyjemny zapach: Man your the best ;) I will write to u on msn

Biffen: What can i say about you else then HAHAHAH MAN YOU ARE THE NICEST ;)

And ofcourse the Mighty Pite Crew, Hail Kamel ryttarna!!

Over and out, Boldmans'Revenge

Last edited:
Nice that im on the list ;d
Hope you find another new great server ;p
Ill wright to you on msn if ( you know what xD ) [Fel Person ;]]

nothing against renton but he never lead shit, when i asked him to lead he always said no, so ;OO

Yeah thats true, i leaded maybe some actions never ob, cause they are ppl better than me

The best leader was mitch no doubt, after mergim and xartreos then me, and now prolly calle are taking care

SAFE

Yeah thats true, i leaded maybe some actions never ob, cause they are ppl better than me

The best leader was mitch no doubt, after mergim and xartreos then me, and now prolly calle are taking care

SAFE

still i think you was the best battle leader whe had ;)

Back