• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Retirement.

Pierce Da Man

The One, The Only.
Reaction score
It is finally time to say goodbye to softcores, After 7 months of off and on playing here it is time that i walk away for good. The reason for this is the server has changed dramaticly the GM's are more focused of self ambitions and not for the general wellfare of the public and for their OT.

I would like it to be known that i am not quitting because i am hunted or because anyone has taken me off this server, no one will ever affect this server as a normal player with a bigger impact then i have i have achieved more then anyone in this OT killed anyone and everyone who has stood in my way those of you who i wish to still talk to know who they are and can contact me threw MSN or vent if they need anything.

I will be back to kill people at random times but i will never play here seriously again.

Goodbye.

"killed anyone and everyone"
you never got me ^_^

Well, seems your following the trend of the oldschool players wish you good luck with everything.

R i l l e

"killed anyone and everyone"
you never got me ^_^

Well, seems your following the trend of the oldschool players wish you good luck with everything.

R i l l e

Aww, dam he sucks now. Bye Pierceface.

Rille i have at least 5+ cams killing you on EN galen levlare, not to mention the time i solo'd you on krigaren when i played on zeks (think venore no supplies) :)? <333333 rille

How's it going to be with the refunds from inq quest? I sent cash to your venore dp,but you never sent me the cash back....

/Spyde

It's time to take care of his own life, instead of staying in a gaming world.

As everyone will need to do someday.

ciao pierce, and you right about the server and the gm's :( im starting to get retired either.

Back