• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Retiring from Gamemaster

Sharp

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
I have retired from the gamemaster position on Saturday 20th February 2010

Reason: Just can't be bothered, because to be honest Richux only received one mapping from me, I will probably continue to map small pieces for him but slowly.

Maybe one day I'll be back but for now Cya.. :peace:

Thanks to a few friends who actually helped me..
Dawgy Style
Baufynator (I think he retired during Ddos Attacks:confused:)
Eddans Mage
Eternal Sunshine
Axeopunko (I suppose he can be on this list)

Now to all those who said these guys were my friends they were right, just not 100%, I would still banish them if they were botting when reported... but they weren't.

Cya Guys.:ninja:

I have to admit u were lazy ass :D but know you can come back any time you want if you decide to start mapping more active. pce :/

So you what now.. Just one Gm online :S and you don't have time.-.

Thanks for all the items and exp you have been giving me Sharp!

Haha, joke, anyways sucks that you've left us, lol sounds like you died... Well... Your GM character did :(

Cya bro

They do that cause they are your friends.. that was a prove .. hahaha

Trupinio was never my friend... I banned him and then his friend threatened to hack me, thats also one reason why i retired I don't like assholes like that pose a risk to my computer...

It's sad to see that you've retired, Sharp.
You're one of the few Gamemasters who were actually doing his job.

I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Hope you're coming back!

Kind Regards,
Robin.

Back