• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Returning to tibia!!

darthlady

Reaction score
So I'm returning to tibia, Curious where to start any suggestions?
~~~~Please dont delete this I will edit n use it for my photos :D

Well to begin with, you have to download a bot and some scripts, then you turn it on. Welcome to Tibia. Don't ask me how people find it fun. :p I suggest sticking to open-tibia.

Well i played shadowcore too full and Luna is great but massive pkers :S solo player, any sugesstions then?

Darth, id recommend you to wait for tibia succeeding in steam greenlight. If it gets on steam cip might open a brand new world and even botfree or fight bots with ValvAntiCheat ( VAC) :D

u think that would truly happen
I have hope :) at least some improvements against notting could be made with VAC, so at least it gets harder to bot and the bot number will decrease.
Second point is that a fresh new world from steam would offer a fresh start ofc and for sure new players from steam and together one could actually attempt to fight bots. Tell my im dreaming? Tell me this is an illusion... I don't care. You can give up, you can give in, or you can give it your all :D

Well i played shadowcore too full and Luna is great but massive pkers :S solo player, any sugesstions then?

Cyntara.org is resetting in 9~8 days, I've been on the test server and it looks wonderful at the minute. The last version (The one currently on) wasn't so hot at first because of the humongous grind people had to go through to even have a little bit of fun. It's 20000x better now.

Also, DeathzOT is coming out in 8 days I believe, so you also have that =P

RL Tibia isn't very good at the minute, hasn't been since like 2012.

Better off getting a small group on friends to play Shadowcores if you are going to play it, or wait for a decent server (Which is what I'm currently doing).

Last edited:
True, very good point guys
If you start real tibia start in Magera, if you want non- pvp, start in titania if you want pvp. I play in both worlds, but I disagree with everyone here. Real tibia is so much better, I never feel satisfaction whenever I get levels on ots, but on tibia every level I get, I'm super happy, and definetly the big levels, like 50,100, 150, 200, 250, and so on.

When Tibia opens on Steam and VAC fills it.. Literally no exaggeration 85% of the community is either gonna be banned or not be nearly as good.

Leveling is gonna spiral down and prices for gear are gonna skyrocket due to no botters competing for who can sell lower faster..

This is gonna be Awesome! I may actually play Tibia again

Back