• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Revamapped Evolution City!

TibiaFX

Reaction score
Heyyo guys, today I want to release my city which was for exania, but im not 10000% happy with it so im going to create a new city for my ot xD ya maybe its waste of time but idc to be honest, I wan to happy with my server :p

"if someone use it for his server, can you send me the ip of your ot maybe ?" xD
"I hope you guys like it, have fun with it!"

here the download link: http://speedy*****malware.localhost/DJKDu/exaniacity.otbm

post a comment if you like it xDDD

"Cant edit the post atm" I mean with "I wan to happy with my server" - " I want to be happy with my server " xD

V55Brhk.png

Its okay, but what about these black squares? Modern Art? xD

tx0s1Sd.jpg

qJNbUiB.png

LwEj5IY.jpg

zu2xXDV.jpg

At the black places was my temple and depo, removed them from the city xD

The city-type copied from vestia.pl or something like that , also why you just take out %10 of map ? Also why i cant see something like Temple/Depot , weird.

First of all: maybe it looks like vestia.
why I removed 10% of map? please read ^.
the 10% was the temple and depot :mad:...

I do not like the city. Seriously nothing special. And the hedge's light green doesn't fit with the grass.

Love the city, looks like a high-class city without all the gold trimings. Going to use your idea of the hedgeing backyards, Thanks for sharing your work!

Back