• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

revamp ml(poll)

do you think that ml should be revamped?

• yes

Votes: 44 64.7%
  • no

Votes: 24 35.3%

• Total voters

dariumartins

Reaction score
i dont know if i made a thread like this already and i dont care
if u think that the of all players mls should be lowered and the stages also VOTE YES
i have a 300 rp and i heal 1.2k+ using gran san (wtf)
i have a 300 ed and i hit 450 or + almost always(using sds)
i also saw ms hiting like 800+ using ues
a poor 130+ ek cant heal 3 lv 100 spammin sds
im drunk but i made my point
THANKS

i disagree the sd thing you hit like in rl tibia. stop cry and try make better server then

The SD depends on your magic level, the rate here, like on RL tibia is not the same, that's why I guess.

But can you kill people if everyones SD hit 300-350 and UE hit 500-600? Knights will be mad overpowered then won't they?

Also the argument about the poor knight that can't outheal people is a bit weird, a Paladin can't outheal people if he doesn't have mana or pots either.

wtf? watch some casts if u never played real tibia
a 300 ed in rl tibia hits like 350 max

I play real tibia, my brother plays too, name: Ararat voc: ms world: secura is a 350+ ms hit 450-600 demon THE RATE is almost exactly same so dont teach me you your "useless skills".
The SD depends on your magic level, the rate here, like on RL tibia is not the same, that's why I guess.
Of course it depends on magic level, but you gain here faster mlvl on offline skilling. Rate is almost same still.

I play real tibia, my brother plays too, name: Ararat voc: ms world: secura is a 350+ ms hit 450-600 demon THE RATE is almost exactly same so dont teach me you your "useless skills".
I hit 650-850 on demons on a 275 ms, thats a huge difference

Secura :) KKTHXBYE, hes talking about Player versus player damage and not Player versus Monster.

in this ot a 350 ms hits a player like your pro kid pvp bror hits a demon on real tibia
as i can see u have no knowledge about tibia and pvp so leave this thead and go hunt some demons bcuz this thread is about pvp

KKTHXBYE, you playing open tibia and learn about guildwars. i hate kids who cant even play tibia.

atleast he doesn't play on non pvp , i had over 20 mage chars going tru my hands on rl tib , all lvl 300 - 350+ on open pvp worlds , none hitted more than 350 with sds in pvp , gtfo non pvper .kkthxbye <- don't use that i made copyright on that motherfucker.

This would be good, but how do you want to do this? If you lower the offline trainers now it will be unfair to the new players...

the new stamina system is unfair to new players, the new mounts on shops is unfair to old players, life is unfair bro
ah, to revamp mls talaturen would need to lower the ml of all already created characters too

I clicked on yes because I remembered that tibia's highest magic level was still around 88. But seeing that there's dudes in highscores with ML 111~ (Rare tho) , melee, distance skills +110. Basically quite same, even tho there's only small number of people with high magic level.

I dont really feel anymore clicking yes, only perhaps a LITTLE. But I guess tibia has changed from my days, I believe 1 ML was 2 dmg and 1 skillpoint 1 dmg before, so it made sense to have hard magic level gain, because you got more out of it anyway. <--- not entirely sure, but the damage formula, well EVERYTHING has changed so much. :p

What I'm saying is.. It's nearly possible in tibia, so why not. In this world the highscores are about same too 135~ being max. And getting to that point must have taken really really really long time.

Please dont hit me with your SD's :(

I clicked on yes because I remembered that tibia's highest magic level was still around 88. But seeing that there's dudes in highscores with ML 111~ (Rare tho) , melee, distance skills +110. Basically quite same, even tho there's only small number of people with high magic level.

I dont really feel anymore clicking yes, only perhaps a LITTLE. But I guess tibia has changed from my days, I believe 1 ML was 2 dmg and 1 skillpoint 1 dmg before, so it made sense to have hard magic level gain, because you got more out of it anyway. <--- not entirely sure, but the damage formula, well EVERYTHING has changed so much. :p

What I'm saying is.. It's nearly possible in tibia, so why not. In this world the highscores are about same too 135~ being max. And getting to that point must have taken really really really long time.

Please dont hit me with your SD's :(

Top distance is like 135 wich is more less the same as the server
Top magic lvl is 114 wich can not be compared with the ot, but that's because is an OT

Im done.

Back