• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Revamp the Map!

Reaction score
Hello OtLanders!

I thought it'd be cool for members to post a map piece and somebody else revamp it and post it here! I did that today with Peroxide and it was a cool experience. Here is what we did today:

Map by Kind des Donner,

dragsq.png

Revamped:

127143155857.png

I hope you like the idea. :peace:

Really good idea, but do you mean that we shall revamp someone else's work and not your own?
In that case, we maybe should have to ask the first creator if we are allowed to do a revamp, without any conflicts being issued.

I think that this thread will work perfectly if someone posts a map here and says like: "Okay, here's my map, I'd love it if someone revamps it." Or that someone that wants to revamp a piece could add here the image of the piece that he/she wants to revamp and ask for permision.
I think this should be a Sticky Thread. :thumbup:
Nice idea Bardock!

Thanks Magnetico ^_^

@Siramix,
The basic idea is for someone to post his/her map, this would mean he'd like someone to revamp it, then someone can say, "hey I want to revamp it" and when the "revamper" has finished, he/she'll post the revamped piece's image. :D Pretty simple and cool hehe.. :p

i actually like before better xD

i kid.
nice one =P but imo i think u shud use those wall lamps a little less.

@Up
Oh yes! You're right! Didn't notice!

This is an OLD piece actually. ;) I just wanted to show the ide of what we mean by revamping.

Sorry for double posting but this thread shall not die! This thread is meant to be a sticky thread like Mapping Support or Quick Showoff!

Here is another .gif I did when I revamped my city.

Last edited:
Thanks, I call it the Magnetico style. XDD
Dude, keep bumping this with pieces. You know this thread deserves to be on the sticky ones!

nice revamp magnetico :)
i need some help, who can revamp this map?Answer Magnetico
screenshot2010041823103.png

wow how fast :$ thx magnetico