• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Revelation I: The Awakening

iMadison

Back from the dark.
Reaction score
You wake up, scared, confused, and lost. You stand up and notice that there's nothing but silence; not a sound can be heard but your own breathing and the drumming of your rapid beating heart.

Its’ pitch black.

You reach out but there's nothing but the cold metal floor beneath your feet. You keep walking until a mechanical noise stops you and then the floor lurches. The sudden movement makes you fall forward and you hit your head against something. You reach out and touch it.

It's a metal wall.

Now you know that you must be inside something. Curiosity takes over fear and you move along the wall in hope that you might find a way out of this place. But as you continue on, you soon discover that you're just going around in circles; you’re inside a dark metal room with seemingly no way in or out. Then the machine-like noises start again and you feel the sense of vertigo that tells you you’re moving upwards. That’s when the thoughts flooded you.

Where are you?

Why are you here?

How did you get here?

Who put you here?

What is this place?

What’s going to happen?

But then the bigger realization struck you. And even though you searched and searched your memories to try and find the answer to this new-found horror, none came. Your mind was blank. You are left with a question you never would have thought you would have to ask yourself. A question that makes you slump to the ground, crying and screaming:

Who am I?

Last edited:
I think.... this is a story? oh sorry... Id love to solve the question. "What is a story"?

ahh, canadians...

You mean something like this ? :

16145595.png

I like the it, just the fact of being in a dark room not knowing where you are etc kind of adds suspense and more excitement :p
What i don't like is how that guy tried to map it xD <probably wasnt a serious attempt>

But yeah, love it <3!

no? i dont know why he did that, i never asked him too, he was just merely mapping what was part of the story for fun i guess, as a joke?

Struck with the notorious and scary realization, that you don't actually know who you really are? xD that's what I got from this piece of writing.

@Mave: Yup, pretty much.
@Collz: Project would be to large of a thing to call this. "Event" would fit better ^.-

Back