• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Revemed's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish to join me in vent possibly?

Loveinabottle, why would I care about what you think? And you really shouldn't talk about who is lying and who is not. And you said that you weren't going to do new accs on otland? Lol, get it in your little head that you are not welcome here?

If it wasn't you asking me to talk in vent, I would maybe, MAYBE consider it. I don't care what randoms think about me, my friends are the ones I care about.

Last edited:
Loveinabottle, why would I care about what you think? And you really shouldn't talk about who is lying and who is not. And you said that you weren't going to do new accs on otland? Lol, get it in your little head that you are not welcome here?

If it wasn't you asking me to talk in vent, I would maybe, MAYBE consider it. I don't care what randoms think about me, my friends are the ones I care about.

how can you be so sure its liab?
just curious ;>

Stop the fucken spam in the my theard!

Probably best mapper here on otland, how much time hve u been mapping?
year and a half

revemed :p just by seeing latest image and seeing all neons images

Neon ; )

Fast nature :
x22h75.png

i think uve already noticed but when u go down the ladder u get in that pale or w/e..

Comes from someone with mutlicrossed sexualities

Hahahahahahahahaahaha fucking great hearing that from u who've been trying to convice everyone ur a girl until u got fucking pwnd in the face, you gotta be the most patethic person ever, how can u stand living with yourself? Why dont you just go hop in a river or something?

Ont: ur port looks fucking awesome and it got no shiet to do with the one Mr shemale made before. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back