• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Revolution Dominando?

Calar

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I don't think so.......

Scared to fight fking noobs.

Sneak war? so pro calar... war and go defense? hahaha u are the only noob who lose here ;)

calar didnt revolution beat you like yesterday or something ? maybe we just think that we can find better and more competitive teams to fight against

Well, Mr TrevorLucifer they did win with us by 2 frags, just to point out once again you had 10 players more which gives you a huge advantage on open and close battles, and you only won by 2 frags I would be ashamed if I was you (I'm not crying that you had more players, for me it was fun to fight with you) More competitive team? I don't think there's any team that is more competitive than us, I fucking love how all of the "Revolution" members are being so cocky since they've won 1 warmode with us (by 2 frags) Y-day we had 20 people while you guys had 35? and I wanted to fight, ofc not open but some close battle like svargrond/edron/yala north east gate, but I think Jordi pussied out.

Well, Mr TrevorLucifer they did win with us by 2 frags, just to point out once again you had 10 players more which gives you a huge advantage on open and close battles, and you only won by 2 frags I would be ashamed if I was you (I'm not crying that you had more players, for me it was fun to fight with you) More competitive team? I don't think there's any team that is more competitive than us, I fucking love how all of the "Revolution" members are being so cocky since they've won 1 warmode with us (by 2 frags) Y-day we had 20 people while you guys had 35? and I wanted to fight, ofc not open but some close battle like svargrond/edron/yala north east gate, but I think Jordi pussied out.
That day you had 14 online and we like 42 for war, if we accepted warmode you would just go defense until we are all logged out and sneak the rest, not fun.

you lost cause u not got me hehehe

Back