• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Feature Reward Chest & Boss Reward [TFS 1.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@cbrm Can u make a github for this system? it's easier for updates. :)

Nice script ;)

//edit
I've got same problem as @Mokerhamer . When Gaz'haragoth has 350 000 hp than dont loot anything.

Last edited:
I'll see how to attend this in the next weeks guys, but I can only focus on the latest TFS branch.

Nice script ;)

//edit
I've got same problem as @Mokerhamer . When Gaz'haragoth has 350 000 hp than dont loot anything.
well I think that this bug is cause for the "fast kill", exemple, you hit alot of "exevo gran mas frigo" too much fast and he drop anything ? i'm right? try kill giving the hits slowly ...
with ferumbras, always, I've hited too much fast and he don't drop anything, when I kill slowly he drop his loot

Maybe to kill 350 000 hp monster he used gm with option no loot when hit and when monster had 35 hp he killed it with normal character and thats why no loot on 350 000 hp monster?

Create testing rune with 150k damage for normal character then see if it drops loot.

This reward system is great but i can't use it because after 4 mins on release and after 18 mins on debug mode i got crash.

Last edited:
Someone can help me?

I got this error:

Code:
Lua Script Error: [Action Interface] 
data/actions/scripts/reward_chest.lua:onUse 
data/actions/scripts/reward_chest.lua:3: attempt to call method 'getId' (a nil value) 
stack traceback: 
[C]: in function 'getId' 
data/actions/scripts/reward_chest.lua:3: in function

I have a different problem.. When more than 1 player kill a monster, appear two loots message, and make two loots different.. That is a big problem because, if kill ferumbras for example, will get two ferumbras hat.. Somebody can help with that?

I have a different problem.. When more than 1 player kill a monster, appear two loots message, and make two loots different.. That is a big problem because, if kill ferumbras for example, will get two ferumbras hat.. Somebody can help with that?
Same problem here. For every player it is rolling full loot.
It should only split "one" loot to all attackers but it is rolling for every player his own loot and they all get ferumbras hat. 30 Players = 30 feru hat because its 100% drop chance.

Reactions: raf
how am i supposed to use it ? like set corpse id as reward chest for ferumbras ? or what?

Whenever i kill feru with lets say 3 ppl, everyone of us got feru hat - how can i prevent that, i want only 1 item to be looted, lets say feru has some loot like feru hat, mpa, velvet mantle and i want to players be able to get only one item of a kind, like player 1 get feru hat, player 2 get mpa and player 3 get velvet mantle.

I think you must remove legendary items like feru hat from loot if you are using reward chest system.
Then you will need to add script <event type="kill" with feru, someone who get most damage will get hat.
Plus you will need to lower drop chance of all items from feru since it roll all items for each player :/
This reward chest system need to be updated.

Someone can try to fix that system?

We need someone really good in c++ to make loot splitting to all fight participants instead of rolling loot to every player who made hit.

anybody can compile on windows x64 bits and share me the link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back