• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Feature Reward Chest & Boss Reward [TFS 1.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to change the corpse to: 20546

--

I got one problem maybe:
eaAxJFF.png

Nothing? Its because I killed alone?
lol, this error shown in console which he said, isn't a real problem, it's just a info it tell you that it will decay instead of number > 3000 to 3000.
Understood?

So you get 100% of the loot. Maybe you missed a configuration.
What configuration to do this?

And I have other problem, when ferumbras die he transform in 2 corpses some times with other peoples atacking

I kill the boss, the item does not appear neither in the body nor in the bau, what's wrong?

I kill the boss, the item does not appear neither in the body nor in the bau, what's wrong?

I got this problem sometime too, but I Think this is because the boss does not drop anything anyway

I can not, I've killed many bosses and not drop anything !! and when I open the bau he looks like a DP, I can even save item there

Error
Lua Script Error: [CreatureScript Interface]
data/creaturescripts/scripts/reward_chest.lua:eek:nKill
data/creaturescripts/scripts/reward_chest.lua:281: attempt to call method 'getContentDescription' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'getContentDescription'
data/creaturescripts/scripts/reward_chest.lua:281: in function 'doBossReward'
data/creaturescripts/scripts/reward_chest.lua:299: in function

For what is the reward depot chest? If I click on corpose and already take the reward ?

I do not understand much, but I do all the steps perfectly, but I can not compile the file, just missing this step to work perfectly
So you added everything and compiled and it's not working? no error, nothing?

So you added everything and compiled and it's not working? no error, nothing?

The problem is that I can not compile the file, as compiled others but can not compile this I installed the forgottenserver_master.rar OTLAND even making any changes not appear as a project and not the "BUILD" and when it appears the message has error that says I have not build V140, already tried the procedures recommended by microsoft and still does not work, changing in properties for v120, appear more than 100 errors

Some times got nothing on body/loot and sometimes when monster dies created 2 corposes ! :D
fixes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back