• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Reward chest loot from boss.lua

Mariuskens

Sword Art Online 2D-MMORPG
Reaction score
GitHub
Olimpotibia
Hello i have problem with this script
https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/pull/1641/files

Problem one: When players kill the boss all drop the same loot like (1 boh, 2 gold gems, 10k plats and other items), and gold gems have uniquedrop="1".

Prblem two: when i edit here moster give 0 loot :nothing
Code:
local score = (playerDamageOut / totalDamageOut) + (playerDamageIn / totalDamageIn) + (player.Healing / totalHealing)
score = score / 1 -- normalize to 0-1
local expectedScore = 1 / participants
local lootFactor = 1
lootFactor = lootFactor / participants ^ (1 / 3) -- tone down the loot a notch if there are many participants
lootFactor = lootFactor * (1 + lootFactor) ^ (score / expectedScore) -- increase the loot multiplicatively by how many times the player surpassed the expected score

Who know how i can edit it to works fine like real, unique item for best shotter and others items random loot because now if 10 players kill the ferumbras all drops the feru hat xD

thnx :D

Back
Top Bottom