• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reward system tfs 0.4 problem

Solution
doPlayerSendMailByName(getPlayerName(uid), chest, REWARDCHEST.town_id)

Show us your config from rewardchest.lua - especially "town_id = "

Open RME > Load Map > Cerate a depot > select 'Properties' on depot and change town (here will be propably 'no town' = id 0).
How to get the townid? Open RME > Load Map > select 'Map' and then 'Edit Towns'
@vexler222 I don't believe this is sending the items towards your depot. You should add a chest and add an unique id to that chest and so configure the unique id in your xml file. Hope this solves your issue.

@Ralumbi in brazil forum author said "quando a criatura é morta o sistema cria um "loot" de acordo com os pontos e envia-o ao depot do jogador em uma bag determinada nas configurações." (when the creature is killed the system creates a "loot" according to the points and sends it to the player's depot in a bag determined in the settings.)

so i think loot is sending to depot? I dont saw in script anything of chest uid/aid :(
Original topic [8.60] Sistema de Recompensa (reward chest) (https://tibiaking.com/forums/topic/82857-860-sistema-de-recompensa-reward-chest/)
(Sorry if i can't add this link here)

doPlayerSendMailByName(getPlayerName(uid), chest, REWARDCHEST.town_id)

Show us your config from rewardchest.lua - especially "town_id = "

Open RME > Load Map > Cerate a depot > select 'Properties' on depot and change town (here will be propably 'no town' = id 0).
How to get the townid? Open RME > Load Map > select 'Map' and then 'Edit Towns'

Solution
Back