• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rewrite scripts - paid job

Erik

hi
Reaction score
Hi! I need a couple of scripts from tfs 1.2 rewritten to old tfs 0.3.6/0.4 if possible.
Scripts should be fully working and I expect support from you if there are errors or bugs.

Well paid through paypal. We can discuss the price :)
Thanks

Why are you going on old tfs 0.3.6/0.4?

I see no reasons to upgrade because the server is pretty stable. If I upgrade I do bother struggling with buggs or errors if it follows, new functions and sources etc.
It has worked perfecly so far. No need to change :D

@topic still looking

I see no reasons to upgrade because the server is pretty stable. If I upgrade I do bother struggling with buggs or errors if it follows, new functions and sources etc.
It has worked perfecly so far. No need to change :D

@topic still looking
Old tfs got issue which can be easily abused I don't know details, but there is some program called WPE Pro, which will flood your server with packets which will cause crash of your server.

Old tfs got issue which can be easily abused I don't know details, but there is some program called WPE Pro, which will flood your server with packets which will cause crash of your server.
Right, also there are a lot of more bugs in 0.4 , so I suggest you to continue work on 1.2 :)

Back