• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rexonia - 8.6 Evolution - discussion thread

You should not jail every bot players, Because they are only playing 8.6 because of bot. You will loose all your players.

You should not jail every bot players, Because they are only playing 8.6 because of bot. You will loose all your players.

I think we will allow players to bot. Without stamina refillers and the ability to loot exp scrolls with high stamina only. Botting won't be a problem.

You guys should add more hunting places, Do some new quests, Make an reset & make a new advertisement, If you spawns / quest needed please write to me & let me know!

You guys should add more hunting places, Do some new quests, Make an reset & make a new advertisement, If you spawns / quest needed please write to me & let me know!

Thank you! We are currently working on a huge update!

Back