• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

rich kid?

Haha everyone flaming about my mounts haha. I am actually a 20 years old guy with a job as an airplane enginner, i usually cash in 5k EUro's a month, and i've got shitload of cash, and all theese retards crying about my mount, callin me a 13 years old kid that stole ma moms credit card, make a picture in your head if your mom finds out you've taken 1k euro for a game. She would fuck you up, instead of taking their credit cards i am actually giving my parents 1500 Euro a month. So GGWP, and as always, keep crying.

Haha everyone flaming about my mounts haha. I am actually a 20 years old guy with a job as an airplane enginner, i usually cash in 5k EUro's a month, and i've got shitload of cash, and all theese retards crying about my mount, callin me a 13 years old kid that stole ma moms credit card, make a picture in your head if your mom finds out you've taken 1k euro for a game. She would fuck you up, instead of taking their credit cards i am actually giving my parents 1500 Euro a month. So GGWP, and as always, keep crying.
hahahahahahahahhaahhahaha

sry but i cant stop laughing imagine a airplane enginer putting his char bot, then talking with his mates "oh guys i have a new mount in shadowcores" like any1 cares hahahhaha

go fuck yourself

You work to spend your money with a game and you are proud of it? Dude, you are so damn fucking stupid. GGWP

Back